Bent news

Tony Raven

Guest
Guest publication on tonight's Have I Got News for You was Recumbent
Cyclist News. To the missing words quote "Don't underestimate the
difficulty of getting a recumbent cycle on your roof" Jack Dee responded
that he had only ever managed to get them to roll over the bonnet.

Probably create waves of indignation but I thought it was funny.

Tony

Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Guest publication on tonight's Have I Got News for You was Recumbent
> Cyclist News. To the missing words quote "Don't underestimate the
> difficulty of getting a recumbent cycle on your roof" Jack Dee responded
> that he had only ever managed to get them to roll over the bonnet.
>
> Probably create waves of indignation but I thought it was funny.

Good to see HIGNFY back on - the whole show was extremely good, full
stop. OK, so some of the stuff is pre-scripted, but there was still
some ad libbing, and the key to a lot of the material is delivery and
timing - I thought Dee was on top form.

David E. Belcher

P.S. I watched last night's repeat, and was half-expecting to find at
least one post on u.r.c the following morning regarding the 'bent
reference!

On 18 Oct 2004 04:58:48 -0700, [email protected] (David E.
Belcher) wrote:

>half-expecting to find at
>least one post on u.r.c the following morning regarding the 'bent
>reference!

See post "Have I Got Recumbent Cyclist News For You" posted 21:57 on
Friday...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk