'bent on eBay: Challenge Mistral SWB OSS

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:17:46 +0100, Danny Colyer
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>100 miles, but that was coincidental to my having booked time off work.

Oh, that's all right then. I did centuries on two successive Sundays
and rode 75 miles in the week in between, I thought I had cheated
myself of some time off :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Oh, that's all right then. I did centuries on two successive Sundays
> and rode 75 miles in the week in between, I thought I had cheated
> myself of some time off :)

Nah, I booked 3 days off work to make the most of Catherine taking the
kids away for a few days. Having the family away was also the reason
that I was able to spend the whole of Sunday out cycling.