Once again, not mine. Nice kit and stated to weigh 28lbs.
It looks like it's heavily based on the Speed Ross (if not an actual clone). Which was indeed pretty light for a 'bent. Not the most sophisticated machine out there, but they're fast and fun (I started on the Orbit Speed Ross clone, the Crystal).
Pete. -- Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK net [email hidden] http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/
It looks like it's heavily based on the Speed Ross (if not an actual clone). Which was indeed pretty light for a 'bent. Not the most sophisticated machine out there, but they're fast and fun (I started on the Orbit Speed Ross clone, the Crystal).
Similar in design, but they had a 3x7 and step-up mid-drive arrangement except the one which was supposed to be Dave Richards' Sports class weapon for 2001, which had a Rohloff.
It looks like it's heavily based on the Speed Ross (if not an actual clone). Which was indeed pretty light for a 'bent. Not the most sophisticated machine out there, but they're fast and fun (I started on the Orbit Speed Ross clone, the Crystal).
Similar in design, but they had a 3x7 and step-up mid-drive arrangement except the one which was supposed to be Dave Richards' Sports class weapon for 2001, which had a Rohloff.
I wonder how much the reserve is? It has to be worth 300 quid.