Bent Riders belonging to CRW in Massachusetts

Mike

Guest
Are their any bent riders who post on this newsgroup and belong to the Charles River Wheelmen
Bicycle Club in Massachusetts ?

"Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Are their any bent riders who post on this newsgroup and belong to the Charles River Wheelmen
> Bicycle Club in Massachusetts ?

No, but there are a couple of us who are in NBW: Narragansett Bay Wheelmen which rides in RI and
southeast MA.

C.C.

The NBW Flatest Centry ride pushed me over the edge to buy a recumbent. I did the metric centry last
year on my DF and was in a lot of pain. I saw the recumbent people finishing with smiles on their
faces and lacking pain. A week later I was a prowd owner of a Bacchetta Strada.

Unfortunatly I will not be able to make it this year and I signed up early too.

I was looking to comunicate with people closer to me and use a better forum than the CRW email list.

The NBW is a great club very well orgained and nice people.

Anyhow I was looking to see if any of the CRW recument rides were on "Carol Cohen"