Bent Terrorists

Al Kubeluis

Guest
We've just been notified by Security that there are 6 terrorists working out of a.r.b.r. Five of the
six have been apprehended: Bin Trollin, Bin Lurkin, Bin OffTopicPostin, Bin *****in and Bin
BentinTooLittle. Security advised that they could find no one fitting the description of the 6th
cell member, Bin Workin. Security is confident that anyone who looks like he's Bin Workin will be
very easy to spot. You a.r.b.r. posters are obviously not suspects.
~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

Very clever.