Bent Terrorists

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Al Kubeluis, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Al Kubeluis

    Al Kubeluis Guest

    We've just been notified by Security that there are 6 terrorists working out of a.r.b.r. Five of the
    six have been apprehended: Bin Trollin, Bin Lurkin, Bin OffTopicPostin, Bin Bitchin and Bin
    BentinTooLittle. Security advised that they could find no one fitting the description of the 6th
    cell member, Bin Workin. Security is confident that anyone who looks like he's Bin Workin will be
    very easy to spot. You a.r.b.r. posters are obviously not suspects.
    ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

    Tags:

  2. Very clever.

    "Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > We've just been notified by Security that there are 6 terrorists working
    out
    > of a.r.b.r. Five of the six have been apprehended: Bin Trollin, Bin
    Lurkin,
    > Bin OffTopicPostin, Bin Bitchin and Bin BentinTooLittle. Security advised that they could find no
    > one fitting the description of the 6th cell
    member,
    > Bin Workin. Security is confident that anyone who looks like he's Bin
    Workin
    > will be very easy to spot. You a.r.b.r. posters are obviously not
    suspects.
    > ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

  3. John Riley

    John Riley Guest