bentlogo on mugs etc

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Thediff, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Thediff

    Thediff Guest

    If you're looking for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc., with a 'Bent logo try
    http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff I have upgraded my stuff with color! Lots of stuff to choose from
    with an imprint both front and back in most cases. CLWB / BikeE look. Larry 2 Bent in Leduc

    Tags:

  2. Tom A

    Tom A Guest

    I wonder how I would look with the bent thongs??

    Of course I would have to take my cycling shorts off so everyone could see them!!

    Tom

    "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xay%[email protected]...
    > If you're looking for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc., with a 'Bent logo try
    > http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff I have upgraded my stuff with color! Lots of stuff to choose from
    > with an imprint both front and back in most cases. CLWB / BikeE look. Larry 2 Bent in Leduc

  3. ah..bent and twisted too
    -------------------------
    "Tom A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%gy%[email protected]...
    > I wonder how I would look with the bent thongs??
    >
    > Of course I would have to take my cycling shorts off so everyone could see them!!
    >
    > Tom
    >

    > "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:xay%[email protected]...
    > > If you're looking for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc., with a 'Bent logo try
    > > http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff I have upgraded my stuff with color! Lots of stuff to choose
    > > from with an imprint both front and back in most cases. CLWB / BikeE look. Larry 2 Bent in Leduc

  4. Jim H

    Jim H Guest

    Man, do I have a great idea for you. Check out "Bicycle Coffee Systems" at this link:
    http://nordicgroup.us/bikecoff/ Read the buzz on the Jong-Won JSB-500 thermal bottle. It looks like
    the best thermal bottle available for cycling.

    The problem is, you can't buy it retail, it's only available from companies like yours that buy a
    quantity directly from the manufacturer, then print something on them and re-sell them. I've
    searched endlessly for this bottle and tried to buy one from a reseller - no dice.

    If you were to put the Bent logo on the JSB-500 - orders would pour in and we'd enter Bicycle
    Coffee Nirvana.

    (Note that the JSB-700 is too tall for some bottle cages - including mine. The JSB-500 is the onel)

  5. Jay

    Jay Guest

    >Tom A wrote: I wonder how I would look with the bent thongs?? Of course I would have to take my
    >cycling shorts off so everyone could see them!!

    Not necessarily! Wear them over the cycling tights. Should we be asking for a jpg or would that
    be sexist?