bentlogo on mugs etc

Thediff

Guest
If you're looking for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc., with a 'Bent logo try
http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff I have upgraded my stuff with color! Lots of stuff to choose from
with an imprint both front and back in most cases. CLWB / BikeE look. Larry 2 Bent in Leduc

I wonder how I would look with the bent thongs??

Of course I would have to take my cycling shorts off so everyone could see them!!

Tom

"thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xay%[email protected]...
> If you're looking for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc., with a 'Bent logo try
> http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff I have upgraded my stuff with color! Lots of stuff to choose from
> with an imprint both front and back in most cases. CLWB / BikeE look. Larry 2 Bent in Leduc

ah..bent and twisted too
-------------------------
"Tom A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%gy%[email protected]...
> I wonder how I would look with the bent thongs??
>
> Of course I would have to take my cycling shorts off so everyone could see them!!
>
> Tom
>

> "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:xay%[email protected]...
> > If you're looking for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc., with a 'Bent logo try
> > http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff I have upgraded my stuff with color! Lots of stuff to choose
> > from with an imprint both front and back in most cases. CLWB / BikeE look. Larry 2 Bent in Leduc

Man, do I have a great idea for you. Check out "Bicycle Coffee Systems" at this link:
http://nordicgroup.us/bikecoff/ Read the buzz on the Jong-Won JSB-500 thermal bottle. It looks like
the best thermal bottle available for cycling.

The problem is, you can't buy it retail, it's only available from companies like yours that buy a
quantity directly from the manufacturer, then print something on them and re-sell them. I've
searched endlessly for this bottle and tried to buy one from a reseller - no dice.

If you were to put the Bent logo on the JSB-500 - orders would pour in and we'd enter Bicycle
Coffee Nirvana.

(Note that the JSB-700 is too tall for some bottle cages - including mine. The JSB-500 is the onel)

>Tom A wrote: I wonder how I would look with the bent thongs?? Of course I would have to take my
>cycling shorts off so everyone could see them!!

Not necessarily! Wear them over the cycling tights. Should we be asking for a jpg or would that
be sexist?