Bents in South Florida?

Samantha

Guest
Where are these recumbent bikes sold? I live in South
Florida

"Samantha" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Where are these recumbent bikes sold? I live in
> South Florida

Samantha,

Write to me at [email protected] and I'll send you
information about the South Florida Recumbent Riders.
They ride mostly out of Davie, but there are other rides
up and down the coast. Or, you can find them at a Yahoo
Group search.

The group is very helpful.

Slow Joe Recumbo

If you mean South Florida like in the Fort Lauderdale area, there are 2
really Great shops. http://www.bicyclespot.com/ (Mr. Payton) and
http://atlanticbicycle.com/ (Mark) also there is a recumbent club you might
want to check out (SFRR - South Florida Recumbent Riders)
http://tinyurl.com/yqg7l
EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. KILLER B Pilot / Aero Squadron