'Bents on eBay

Simon Brooke

Guest
Currently running, there's an exceedingly tasty looking M5 lowracer:
<URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697709193>

A Street Machine (SWB, USS) more or less identical to Pete's:
<URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100223008>

and a Kettwiesel (weird):
<URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100177868>

As usual this is information only - I've no connection with these
auctions; and if anyone is getting ****** off with these announcements
let me know and I'll stop them.

.::;===r==\
/ /___||___\____
//==\- ||- | /__\( MS Windows IS an operating environment.
//____\__||___|_// \|: C++ IS an object oriented programming language.
\__/ ~~~~~~~~~ \__/ Citroen 2cv6 IS a four door family saloon.

Simon Brooke said:
Currently running, there's an exceedingly tasty looking M5 lowracer:
<URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697709193>

A Street Machine (SWB, USS) more or less identical to Pete's:
<URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100223008>

and a Kettwiesel (weird):
<URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100177868>

As usual this is information only - I've no connection with these
auctions; and if anyone is getting ****** off with these announcements
let me know and I'll stop them.

.::;===r==\
/ /___||___\____
//==\- ||- | /__\( MS Windows IS an operating environment.
//____\__||___|_// \|: C++ IS an object oriented programming language.
\__/ ~~~~~~~~~ \__/ Citroen 2cv6 IS a four door family saloon.

Oooohhh! That M5 looks soooooo sweeeeet. Now if only I had the money, I'm *VERY* tempted to visit the dark side.

As for ebay ads, please keep up the service, much appreciated at least by me.

On 5/9/04 2:35 pm, in article
[email protected], "Simon Brooke"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Currently running, there's an exceedingly tasty looking M5 lowracer:
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697709193>
>
> A Street Machine (SWB, USS) more or less identical to Pete's:
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100223008>

It's even the same colour. Have you looked in the Bike Shed^^^^^^^^^Garage
recently Pete?

...d

in message <[email protected]>,
KakenBetaal ('[email protected]')
wrote:

> Simon Brooke Wrote:
>> Currently running, there's an exceedingly tasty looking M5 lowracer:
>> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697709193>

> Oooohhh! That M5 looks soooooo sweeeeet. Now if only I had the
> money, I'm *VERY* tempted to visit the dark side.

I know. If I hadn't already spent all my pocket money for the year I
might have had a pop myself.

;; Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat.

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:53:45 +1000, KakenBetaal
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> As usual this is information only - I've no connection with these
>> auctions; and if anyone is getting ****** off with these announcements
>> let me know and I'll stop them.

>As for ebay ads, please keep up the service, much appreciated at least
>by me.

Amen to that, keep 'em coming, it's very interesting to see them.
--

"Bob"

'The people have spoken, the bastards'

Email address is spam trapped.
To reply directly remove the beverage.

In news:[email protected],
Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
> Currently running, there's an exceedingly tasty looking M5 lowracer:
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697709193>
>
> A Street Machine (SWB, USS) more or less identical to Pete's:
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100223008>
>
> and a Kettwiesel (weird):
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100177868>
>
> As usual this is information only - I've no connection with these
> auctions; and if anyone is getting ****** off with these announcements
> let me know and I'll stop them.

Keep 'em coming.
--

Martin Bulmer

Simon Brooke wrote:
> Currently running, there's an exceedingly tasty looking M5 lowracer:
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697709193>

They're tasty, certainly, but not too practical unless you want to tear
up tarmac and not much else. With no chain re-routing over the wheel
the steering lock will be quite reduced from something meant for the
road, but if you want to go HPV racing it'd be ideal.

> A Street Machine (SWB, USS) more or less identical to Pete's:
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100223008>

A little older than mine, but that's about the only difference. If you
want a tourer that'll take luggage better than any traditional tourer
and let you cart it about in comfort it's a magnificent bike. Usual
caveats about make sure the seat suits you being a very good idea. Not
that fast and a bit heavy, but all the weight goes on useful things that
help the bike do what it does.

> and a Kettwiesel (weird):
> <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7100177868>

These are great fun. I don't really have an obvious use for one, but if
you want a pedal go-kart for Big Kids that's pretty much what it is.

I'm tempted to put a bid in on it in the hope it goes for not very much,
as delivery to my folks' would be possible. I shall probably be
Sensible, but I've got the rest of the week to not be!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK