'bents on film

Bryan

New Member
May 1, 2003
As there wasn't much else on telly last night I ended up watching 'Who am I' on C5. Suddenly Jackie Chan is in Rotterdam loads of bikes cycling past including a 'bent. Next shot show him cycling along on a yellow 'bent (not being an officianado of these things I can't saw what it actually was)

Bryan

Bryan wrote:

> As there wasn't much else on telly last night I ended up
> watching 'Who am I' on C5. Suddenly Jackie Chan is in
> Rotterdam loads of bikes cycling past including a 'bent.
> Next shot show him cycling along on a yellow 'bent (not
> being an officianado of these things I can't saw what it
> actually was)

Most of my Sinister Agents agree that it was some
variety of M5

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Bryan wrote:
> As there wasn't much else on telly last night I ended up
> watching
'Who
> am I' on C5. Suddenly Jackie Chan is in Rotterdam loads of
> bikes cycling past including a 'bent. Next shot show him
> cycling along on
> yellow 'bent (not being an officianado of these things I
> can't saw what it actually was)

I was disappointed that he didn't actually "do" anything on
the bike, just rode it a few yards and parked it.

For some cycle-mounted mayhem, have a watch of the chase
scene through the back-alleyways of a late 19th century Hong
Kong in "Project Alpha". It's a Chinese language film with
subtitles, and the rest of the film isn't that good unless
you're a martial arts and specifically Jackie Chan fan, but
the bicycle chase is fantastically well done.

--

Regards,

Mark Davies

Dave Larrington wrote:

> Most of my Sinister Agents agree that it was some
> variety of M5

Nothing to moen about there, then.

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

MD <[email protected]> said:

> For some cycle-mounted mayhem, have a watch of the chase
> scene through the back-alleyways of a late 19th century
> Hong Kong in "Project Alpha". It's a Chinese language film
> with subtitles, and the rest of the film isn't that good
> unless you're a martial arts and specifically Jackie Chan
> fan, but the bicycle chase is fantastically well done.

There's a fantastic scene in "Fist Power!" where the hero is
attacked by a bunch of ninja roadies. 'Tis great.

Regards,

-david