Bernard Hinault / Andy Hampstein Love Child

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ep, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Ep

    Ep Guest

    Check out the cover of Procycling for June 2003.

    Is it me, or does Aitor Gonzalez look like a combination of Bernard Hinault and Andy Hampstein
    put together?

    Weren't Bernie and Andrew on LaVie Clare at the same time?

    Hmmmmm...

    Is this some kind of conspiracy to end the Armstrong era?

    What's going on here anywayzzzzzzzzzzzz?

    Tags:

  2. Lewdvig

    Lewdvig Guest

    How to reconcile the personalities though?

    Mean old Bernie and perennial nice guy Andy. Is Aitor bipolar? From the article it sounds like
    he might be.

    news:[email protected]...