Best 2002 road bike for £300 in sales?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mr Pook, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Mr Pook

    Mr Pook Guest

    Title says it all really. I want a road bike to train on and fancy a knockdown priced 2002-spec
    bike. Anyone seen any deals worth a look in the cycling press or online?

    TIA

    Thomas

    Tags:

  2. Graham

    Graham Guest

  3. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Mr Pook wrote:
    > Title says it all really. I want a road bike to train on and fancy a knockdown priced 2002-spec
    > bike. Anyone seen any deals worth a look in the cycling press or online?

    My flatmate's Coppi is quite nice, and the same model appeared in the=20 last CTC "Cycle" mag from
    someone at =A3329 which looked like a nice deal=
    =2E

    Pete. --=20 Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics,
    Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK net [email protected]
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/