Best 2002 road bike for £300 in sales?

Mr Pook

Guest
Title says it all really. I want a road bike to train on and fancy a knockdown priced 2002-spec
bike. Anyone seen any deals worth a look in the cycling press or online?

TIA

Thomas

Mr Pook wrote:
> Title says it all really. I want a road bike to train on and fancy a knockdown priced 2002-spec
> bike. Anyone seen any deals worth a look in the cycling press or online?

My flatmate's Coppi is quite nice, and the same model appeared in the=20 last CTC "Cycle" mag from
someone at =A3329 which looked like a nice deal=
=2E

Pete. --=20 Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics,
Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK net [email protected]
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/