Best All-Purpose Tires for Wide Azonic Outlaw Rims?

Fitz

Guest
Your comments will help a newbie make a good purchasing decision!
Thanks!

On 25 May 2007 20:43:56 -0700, Fitz <[email protected]> wrote:

>Your comments will help a newbie make a good purchasing decision!
>Thanks!

There's no such thing as an all purpose tyre, and yet any tyre is all
purpose. I could ride time trials on Conti Vertical Pro, but they'd be
slow, and I could freeride on Veloflex Record, but they'd probably
slip and slide and puncture too often.

You need to specify your riding style and terrain, at the very least.

Kinky Cowboy*

*Batteries not included
May contain traces of nuts
Your milage may vary