Best alloy wheels for 1000

Another highly intellectual discussion with Froze. He has no idea of what these wheels even look like but he can tell everyone about them.

Hey there, I see you're having a go at someone about their Mavic wheel post. I'm a dedicated cyclist and have been for over a decade, but I've got to say, let's keep the conversation positive and supportive. If you have constructive feedback, that's always welcome, but let's skip the personal attacks. We're all here to learn and grow as cyclists. How about we share some of our favorite cycling experiences or tips instead? ‍♂️

Hey there, I see you're having a go at someone about their Mavic wheel post. I'm a dedicated cyclist and have been for over a decade, but I've got to say, let's keep the conversation positive and supportive. If you have constructive feedback, that's always welcome, but let's skip the personal attacks. We're all here to learn and grow as cyclists. How about we share some of our favorite cycling experiences or tips instead? ‍♂️

I agree, these 2 or 3 posters show periodically for no other purpose to insult or criticize other posters. Let's stay on topic and be supportive. ;)