best and worst pro team jerseys

Theres nothing better than the ONCE jerseys, love em all, specially the pink one for some reason, the stick man with the cane rules, I wish Beloki was in this years race, plus what happened to Team ONCE, did the sponsorship die?

My favs:
Phonak. Hey, I like strange.
Euskaltel. Can't miss that orange. (Rabo's also pretty suave)

Don't like:
Credit Agricole. Always hated that green.
Brioche. Boring.
T-Mobile. Dear lord what were they thinking?

I like LA and all, but I'm getting sick of Postal blue. I wonder what the Discovery Channel has in store for us...

Best: Jelly Belly? J/K :D 03 Bianchi. 04 Alessio/Bianchi look good too. No more alloy car wheel bustin' out of the chest.

Worst: T-Mobile all the way. Man, lose the pink.

I liked the team mapei (quick-step?) multi colored jersey of 2002.

also have a great respect for the guys that wear the bright orange jerseys. can't miss 'em.

and the t-mobile colors--awesome. it looks great. some guys may not feel comfortable with pink (it's actually a magenta), but that's their problem.

slider said:
worst ever: Coast......what ever happened to Alex Zulle ?

He's riding for Phonak.

The only TV coverage I've seen of him was in this year's Tour of Romandie when he crashed in the Prologue.

hi im team bianchi and i started this thred what do you guys think of the brioches la boulangere gear.

Wasnt that long ago since i shared the same opinion as you lot about the Phonak gear, was nasty looking as the colours was so muldy and un- appealing. But since watching the TDF ive really u-turned about disliking them, they have been growing on me gradually and now im even searching sites to find cheap phonak gear to buy. You certainly cant miss the Phonak team in the peleton, they dont half stand out.

Favorites > Team Italia, Phonak, Gerolsteiner and Klodens T-Mobile national champion gear.

Worst > Rabobank

I want to get the USPS jersey for future use, after the armstrong mania subsides a bit. Since the jersey is changing next year, until when do you think stores will be carrying it? Id rather hold off, and buy something that I can use now. But I dont want to miss on the chance of getting it

Best: Euskaltel has really nice jerseys. The colors are great and unmistakable. The orange mountains are a trademark of the Tour.

Good:Gerolsteiner's are nice too although I hate sky blue--mainly because I don't like the University of North Carolina-- but I really like it.
Rabobank looks good too. The old Mapei looks really cool too.
I already miss the ONCE jersey's they were great in pink and yellow.
Brioche had pretty nice jerseys this year, much better than last

Worst: R.A.G.T Semences is very boring and doesn't have the advertising value that other teams have.
I didn't like Jean Delatour either bad color scheme.

Why does everone hate T-Mobile jerseys- just cos they're pink?
You'd never push to lead the giro then! All worried what the colour will say bout your sexuality!?
I think its a class jersey. I Like the adidas stripes and the pink stands out in the peleton. The US one with the pink flames on the black is also class.

Worst: Gerolsteiner

slider said:
worst ever: Coast......what ever happened to Alex Zulle ?

I wasn't a fan of any of the yellow Team Coast kits either. Although I'd have a hard time saying they were any worse then Euskaltel-Euskadi or ONCE.

However if I were to select a BEST, I'd have to say 2003 Team Coast kit. It was an amazing blue kit (Anyone know where I can purchase one? I ordered one but it's a bit too snug and now it's a rare commodity to find).

There was about a 3-week period where Coast was going to be in full co-sponsorship with Bianchi. Their version of the kit was similar to the '03 blue kit but with a bigger Bianchi logo and more of a green to match Bianchi colours. It too was a beauty.