Best Aussie online store

news:[email protected]

Blind Freddy sees better than you, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

news:[email protected]

Another top-posting ****wit. They must be breeding.

--

A: Top-posters.

Your whining campaign to control usenet is working a treat I see.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh, dear still trying to control Usenet I see.

> Blind Freddy sees better than you, ****wit.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

DRS you are a ****ing raving idiot - now shut up or **** off

more than likely another bludging sponging kiwi in Aus

--

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh, dear still trying to control Usenet I see.

> Blind Freddy sees better than you, ****wit.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

news:[email protected]

Oh, what joy, another ****wit has joined in the fun.

--

A: Top-posters.

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:39:29 +0800, Mike
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Brad Hubbard wrote:
>> Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories online

>None of them. Not one. Unless you want a poor range and high prices, you
>will need to look at overseas shops. I was impressed by aebike.com .
> (snip)

I second that! aebike worked great for me.

Andrew Reddaway wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:39:29 +0800, Mike
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Brad Hubbard wrote:
>>
>>>Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories online

>>None of them. Not one. Unless you want a poor range and high prices, you
>>will need to look at overseas shops. I was impressed by aebike.com .
>>(snip)

> I second that! aebike worked great for me.

Maybe we could have a list of the best overseas online stores. There
doesn't seem to be an Aussie online store that has a wide range (please
correct me if I'm wrong!!). Don't know whether that's because it's not
economic, or because the locals aren't interested in providing this type
of service. I'd even pay a bit extra to support the "local" online bike
shop.

"Evan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
<snip>

> Maybe we could have a list of the best overseas online stores. There
> doesn't seem to be an Aussie online store that has a wide range (please
> correct me if I'm wrong!!). Don't know whether that's because it's not
> economic, or because the locals aren't interested in providing this type
> of service. I'd even pay a bit extra to support the "local" online bike
> shop.

Can't say I've used too many overseas online bike shops, but I have used St
John St Cycles (http://www.sjscycles.com/) a couple of times and have been
happy with them.
Liz