Best Aussie online store

news:[email protected]

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:39:29 +0800, Mike
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Brad Hubbard wrote:
>> Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy
>> parts/accessories online
>
>None of them. Not one. Unless you want a poor range and
>high prices, you will need to look at overseas shops. I was
>impressed by aebike.com . (snip)

I second that! aebike worked great for me.

Andrew Reddaway wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:39:29 +0800, Mike
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Brad Hubbard wrote:
>>
>>>Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy
>>>parts/accessories online
>>
>>None of them. Not one. Unless you want a poor range and
>>high prices, you will need to look at overseas shops. I
>>was impressed by aebike.com . (snip)
>

> I second that! aebike worked great for me.

Maybe we could have a list of the best overseas online
stores. There doesn't seem to be an Aussie online store that
has a wide range (please correct me if I'm wrong!!). Don't
know whether that's because it's not economic, or because
the locals aren't interested in providing this type of
service. I'd even pay a bit extra to support the "local"
online bike shop.

"Evan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
01.iinet.net.au... <snip>

> Maybe we could have a list of the best overseas online
> stores. There doesn't seem to be an Aussie online store
> that has a wide range (please correct me if I'm wrong!!).
> Don't know whether that's because it's not economic, or
> because the locals aren't interested in providing this
> type of service. I'd even pay a bit extra to support the
> "local" online bike shop.

Can't say I've used too many overseas online bike shops, but
I have used St John St Cycles (http://www.sjscycles.com/) a
couple of times and have been happy with them. Liz