Best Bike Insurance?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Saint, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Saint

    Saint Guest

    Hi

    Just invested in a pretty expensive bike which I want to insure. Trouble is I am not sure how to do
    this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    Is CTC's insurance any good?

    Cheers,

    Saint

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Saint <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Just invested in a pretty expensive bike which I want to insure. Trouble is I am not sure how to
    > do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    A Google Groups search on uk.rec.cycling under "insurance"? A two word summary of which is
    "Household Insurance"

    > Is CTC's insurance any good?

    Only if you fancy paying 10% of the bike value per annum

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to
    adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George
    Bernard Shaw