Best Bike Routes(s) from Santa Cruz to San Diego?

Cycle America/N

Guest
On a somewhat regular basis, we have cyclists who want to know how get to San Luis Obispo, Santa
Barbara, Los Angeles, San Diego and other towns south of Santa Cruz. Since this changes so often due
to road condition, can anyone point us to those present best roads a cyclist can use to reach the
southern part of the state? We realize that Hwy One can be used to accomplish most of this but what
roads does one use to get around San Luis Obsipo, Santa Barbara, and LA to reach San Diego?

M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, Attacking with
Love Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor '79 & '86 TransAm Vet - Invites you to:
http://www.BikeRoute.com/SCNBGFest N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y

www.phred.org

search the touring group archives.

news:250320031153213124%[email protected]...