I Bought My First Bike (trek) From City Bicycle Works In Sacramento Ca. They Are The Best!!!!!! A Year Of Free Service!!!
By People That Really Know What They Are Doing. Plus Unbeleivable Customer Service! It Doesnt Get Any Better!!!!
Stu Bryant
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I Bought My First Bike (trek) From City Bicycle Works In Sacramento Ca. They Are The Best!!!!!! A Year Of Free Service!!!
By People That Really Know What They Are Doing. Plus Unbeleivable Customer Service! It Doesnt Get Any Better!!!!
Stu Bryant
stu bryant said:I Bought My First Bike (trek) From City Bicycle Works In Sacramento Ca. They Are The Best!!!!!! A Year Of Free Service!!!
By People That Really Know What They Are Doing. Plus Unbeleivable Customer Service! It Doesnt Get Any Better!!!!Stu Bryant
id be shocked if a shop DIDNT give a years free service, they should giuve at least 1 free service
at our shop we give 3 services for the first year but if theres anything wrong and the bikes less than a year old and from our shop we dont charge for it
Hey,
This thread has potential to plug your favorite...
I'd have to say Poison Spider Bikes in Moab. I'm biased, I used to work there, but: if you're in the neighborhood and need parts or service, you will be set up, and on the trail with very little down time. From minor tweeks to wheel builds they have some quick turn- arounds. You can also ship your bike to them should you not want to fly with it.
Tell them I told you so: bestbikeshopever
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.