Best Bike Shop Ever

stu bryant

Oct 4, 2004
I Bought My First Bike (trek) From City Bicycle Works In Sacramento Ca. They Are The Best!!!!!! A Year Of Free Service!!!
By People That Really Know What They Are Doing. Plus Unbeleivable Customer Service! It Doesnt Get Any Better!!!!

Stu Bryant

stu bryant said:
I Bought My First Bike (trek) From City Bicycle Works In Sacramento Ca. They Are The Best!!!!!! A Year Of Free Service!!!
By People That Really Know What They Are Doing. Plus Unbeleivable Customer Service! It Doesnt Get Any Better!!!!

Stu Bryant
id be shocked if a shop DIDNT give a years free service, they should giuve at least 1 free service

at our shop we give 3 services for the first year but if theres anything wrong and the bikes less than a year old and from our shop we dont charge for it

Hey,

This thread has potential to plug your favorite...

I'd have to say Poison Spider Bikes in Moab. I'm biased, I used to work there, but: if you're in the neighborhood and need parts or service, you will be set up, and on the trail with very little down time. From minor tweeks to wheel builds they have some quick turn- arounds. You can also ship your bike to them should you not want to fly with it.

Tell them I told you so: bestbikeshopever