best bike tail light ever, ride with laser lane

zhephyrsu

Jul 22, 2013
best bike tail light ever, ride with laser lane

Very few people know that traffic law indicates that bicycles must maintain at least 1.5m lateral distance when overtaking bicycles.
This light should help (at least overnight) people to visualize it.

About Modes of LED Laser Tail Light
Button A
Press One time[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]LED light slowly flashed[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
Press Two times[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]LED light quickly flashed[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
Press Three times[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]LED light keep lighting[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
Press Four times[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]LED light off.
Button B
Press One time[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]Laser ON,
Press Two times[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]Laser OFF.

Global Lowest Price !!
To see real effect of LED Laser Tail Light:
Youtube:
where to buy?

The lines are too close to the bike--may actually encourage motorists to pass (overtake) too close to the cyclist. I bet it's also either heavy or has poor battery life. I'm going to rate it as a gimmick.

We now return to... :big-smile: [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZzTpjh-NsQ[/VIDEO]

Frankly, I don't see "laser lanes" offering much, if any, improvement in safety. They're not located where drivers usually look; there's nothing about them that should associate such lanes with bicyclists in the mind of drivers; and as mentioned earlier, in this case they're far too close to the rider to do anything (if they actually added some measure of safety). I'm inclined to believe that a better lit cyclist and bicycle is much more effective.

Reactions: zhephyrsu
Features: 1.The Tail light was built to improve the security of night riding and cycling entertainment. Two dual light lines on the road send by the laser indicator to keep a safe distance. 2. Laser designs, energy saved, highlight LED with 3 flash modes, wide visibility design. 3. For all seat post, from Φ20mm-36mm. 4. Battery: AAA×2, easily installed 5. Environmentally friendly Please note: Laser security reach Class IIIA standard, please do not look straightly into the eyes. About Battery: 1. Battery is not included due to the shipping problem. 2. 2 pcs of AAA battery is needed and easily installed. 3. All function LED and Laser steady light, it could work 9 hour, if only LED flashing, it could work up to 36 hour. as far as i'm concerned 9 hours is not too bad, [SIZE= 10.5pt]1.5m is the safe distance when overtaking bicycles, you can adjust it if you want longer.[/SIZE] it is waterproof, so there is not need to worried about the battery or other parts in a rainny day.

I don't know if it is right, in my opinion,ordinary taillights(without lasers) emitted just a point of light , in the case of very dark it is difficult to figure out the distance, maybe the other driver will think that is a certain light emitted by buildings , the laser tail light have two laser on road and a point of light , of course it can flash, which what other drivers see the three-dimensional, it is easy to know there is a bike in front or at least easier than the point light to judge the distance, in a word, a improvement in safety

zhephyrsu said:
I don't know if it is right, in my opinion,ordinary taillights(without lasers) emitted  just a point of light , in the case of very dark it is difficult to figure out the distance, maybe the other driver will think that is a certain light emitted by buildings , the laser tail light have two laser on road and a point of light , of course it can flash, which what other drivers see the three-dimensional, it is easy to know there is a bike in front  or at least easier than the point light to judge the distance, in a word, a  improvement in safety
There's certainly nothing to indicate that lines projected onto the ground are going to increase a cycling safety, especially when the lines are so short and so close to the cyclist. What is much more important is to have sufficient visibility at distances much greater than what you show in your pictures or video.

i can't figure out what your said.
For a $7.8 things, it is value for money, give it to young, i think nobody saw this kind of tail light before
cool.png

Originally Posted by zhephyrsu
i can't figure out what your said. For a $7.8 things, it is value for money, give it to young, i think nobody saw this kind of tail light before
cool.png
Hello, i have bought in the past this type of light at price 10$ (unfortunately 2$ more..., i think is the same as this), and as a user of that type of <<laser light>> my opinion is exactly the same as alienator. The laser lines located on the ground - a place where none of cars' drivers looking. Also you have to think that the laser lines are not a spread light like led. As a result of that, if someone didn't know about the laser lines probably he will not see them! In my opinion don't looking for innovative tail lights, you don't need them! Buy a good quality brightness led light and forget laser!