Best Bluetooth

"Ride-A-Lot"

>> but wouldn't it be nice to handle work from the seat of your bike?
>>
>> Gary (trying to figure out a way....)

> Work for IMBA.

now there's an idea I never thought of.....duh! I wonder what their idea
of starting at the bottom is...

Gary

dirtdude wrote:
> i wish i could leave my phone at home. not all of us can just ignore
> the phone. not all of our mothers pay our rent for us. if i miss one
> phone call it could mean a lot of money, not just a job, but a whole
> account. So i must take my phone at all times. you would to if you
> needed money to pay rent. So i'm sick and tired of ppl telling me to
> leave my phone at home.

This is your choice. Stop whining about it or make other choices. Do
you want six figures or a life? (If you're not making six figures,
you're in the wrong job, with those kinds of expectations.)

Shawn

dirtdude wrote:
> Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
> attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
> spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
> you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
> If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

Don't worry.

I just got the ban request through a sub-47
ultranews flash and I was assigned to review the
ban that is in place.

It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the
proper protocols in processing the ban so it has
been reversed on technical grounds.

Feel free to continue posting, although this
reversal doesn't mean that future bans, properly
submitted, won't result in your inability to post.

Pete, for the review committee

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> dirtdude wrote:
>> Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
>> attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
>> spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
>> you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
>> If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

> Don't worry.
>
> I just got the ban request through a sub-47 ultranews flash and I was
> assigned to review the ban that is in place.
>
> It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the proper protocols in
> processing the ban so it has been reversed on technical grounds.
>
> Feel free to continue posting, although this reversal doesn't mean that
> future bans, properly submitted, won't result in your inability to post.
>
> Pete, for the review committee

Uh oh Dirtdude. Now you've done it! When the review committee is
looking at it, they are determining if there has been illegal activity.
My guess is they probably saw several messages you posted on
alt.binaries.little-boys

If I were you I would unplug my computer immediately and take it to a
safe-house. You may also want to disconnect any Internet services you
use. As a last resort, you may want to enlist in the army. I've heard
they can't take you away if you do that.

Good luck.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> dirtdude wrote:
>
>> Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
>> attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
>> spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
>> you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
>> If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

> Don't worry.
>
> I just got the ban request through a sub-47 ultranews flash and I was
> assigned to review the ban that is in place.
>
> It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the proper protocols in
> processing the ban so it has been reversed on technical grounds.

Damn it. I forgot to include the ignorant-lameass header in my control
submission, didn't I?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

I beg your forgivness. i'll never talk about my phone again. trust me.

"cc" <[email protected]> cried in message news:[email protected]...
..

>>> BTW meant for cc, not for dirtdude

>> talk about your pathetic loser.
>>
>> why don't you and dirtdud just go away
>>

> Because usenet was not built for you. There are other people who thing
> *you* should FOAD, too. Why don't try to grow up and show a little
> tolerance.

says you. Prove to me usenet was not built for me....I am using it so it
must be for me!
and I have no tolerance for lame asses like you who obviously have little
education and prove it every time you try to post on "MY" usenet.

now to quote you from the line above

welcome to the real world. treat people with a little respect, asshole.

now go away

Gary

GeeDubb wrote:

> "cc" <[email protected]> cried in message
> news:[email protected]...
> .

>>> talk about your pathetic loser.
>>>
>>> why don't you and dirtdud just go away
>>>

>> Because usenet was not built for you. There are other people who thing
>> *you* should FOAD, too. Why don't try to grow up and show a little
>> tolerance.

> says you. Prove to me usenet was not built for me....I am using it so
> it must be for me!

There was an implied "just" in there, idiot. It's not "just" for you.

> and I have no tolerance for lame asses like you who obviously have
> little education and prove it every time you try to post on "MY" usenet.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

> now to quote you from the line above

> welcome to the real world. treat people with a little respect, asshole.

In order to get respect, you have to give it. You don't deserve it, and
one need only follow this thread upward to realize that.

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> dirtdude wrote:
> > Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
> > attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
> > spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
> > you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
> > If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

> Don't worry.
>
> I just got the ban request through a sub-47
> ultranews flash and I was assigned to review the
> ban that is in place.
>
> It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the
> proper protocols in processing the ban so it has
> been reversed on technical grounds.
>
> Feel free to continue posting, although this
> reversal doesn't mean that future bans, properly
> submitted, won't result in your inability to post.
>
> Pete, for the review committee

Classic.

JD

dirtdude wrote:
> not all of our mothers pay our rent for us.

To whom are you referring when you say "us"? Do you have a mouse in
your pocket?

JD is that you travis?

GeeDubb wrote:

> says you. Prove to me usenet was not built for me....I am using it so
> it must be for me!
> and I have no tolerance for lame asses like you who obviously have
> little education and prove it every time you try to post on "MY" usenet.

Uh oh, Gary. Better watch out. He's got one of dem dar Stanford
edumacations. If'n he starts using dem biggun words we's all in a heep
o' caca.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

GeeDubb wrote:
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> <snip>

> >> You're on call 24/7 and think his life is pathetic? That's a laugh.

> > It's a very flexible 24/7 because my boss understands that we need lives
> > beyond work and it means I have tons of freedom during the week.
> >

> >> The guy runs his own company and missing a call might mean losing an
> >> account.

> > There's something wrong with his business plan if his business is going to
> > fail with one missed phone call.
> >
> > Greg

> I can't imagine seeing a written proposal by this guy. That would
> definately keep him from getting my business.
>
> Gary (business owner that uses voice mail to its full advantage)

I dunno Gary...you misspelled definitely.

JD