Best club around South Perth

Sm

Guest
Getting back on the bike after a couple of years doing far too little and was wondering if anyone
can recommend the best club to join for someone in the South Perth\ Como area?

Hey Im a perthy too. NOR. heres a URL for Western Australian bike clubs theres bound to be one down
that way. have fun.

http://www.wamba.asn.au/

"SM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Getting back on the bike after a couple of years doing far too little and was wondering if anyone
> can recommend the best club to join for someone in the South Perth\ Como area?

Cheers Mitch - but I am getting back into RR...

news:[email protected]...