Best cycling shorts that ARE NOT SKIN TIGHT?

I've been cycling for around 3 months and am getting pretty good at it.I'm in good shape and don't get embarrassed easily. The reason why I don't wear skin tight shorts is simple, I already owned 2 pairs of lined shorts accidentally. I bought these shorts for running a year ago and was mad because they had padding......I started cycling this year and am glad that I bought these on accident!!Yes, skin tight is more aerodynamic,but I doubt I lose much speed wearing these shorts.

https://www.biketiresdirect.com/product/sugoi-mens-neo-lined-short

People of walmart made me laughing out loud I did not expect to see such photos taken from a public place like are you serious?
I think the skin tight shorts are meant for the aerodynamics thing and there is nothing much we can do about it although we have some options should we feel a bit embarrassed. Sometimes expectators are checking you out not because of your performance but they are intrigued with what they can feast on and that is pretty embarrassing

I've never been fond of lycra and therefore never wear any shorts that consist of this material. I actually wear normal bermuda shorts most of the time when I'm out cycling. Granted, I probably don't cycle for more than 1 hour per day and therefore it's no big deal. Any discomfort is minimal and at least they look better than lycra cycling shorts. It's also nice when popping into a supermarket to get some groceries, people don't stare at me funny when wearing normal bemudas.