best deal you ever got on a bike, equipment, clothing...etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
>$2500 paid in full for mmy singlespeed is the best deal I got.

>JD

That makes about as much sense to me as paying $1000 for a Vicious Cycles single speed frame, or
any single speed frame for that matter, and an extra $250 for the fork. I'll take a Redline (I've
seen as low as $479 for the complete bike) KHS ($549 for complete bike) or Kona Unit ($799 for
complete bike).

You could take that extra money, JD, and get a great deal on getting rid of the "lead singer of
Motorhead" look!

>
>JD

Gawd damn man!? WTF!?

I'm glad I'm not a Clyde!

Peace, Bill(Riding a dirt cheap $$...and loving it)Wheeler

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >$2500 paid in full for mmy singlespeed is the best deal I got.
>
> >JD
>
> That makes about as much sense to me as paying $1000 for a Vicious Cycles single speed frame, or
> any single speed frame for that matter, and an extra $250 for the fork. I'll take a Redline (I've
> seen as low as $479 for the complete bike) KHS ($549 for complete bike) or Kona Unit ($799 for
> complete bike).
>
> You could take that extra money, JD, and get a great deal on getting rid of the "lead singer of
> Motorhead" look!

Or a good spank sesh, eh!
--
Slacker

[email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
>
> >JD
>
> That makes about as much sense to me as paying $1000 for a Vicious Cycles single speed frame, or
> any single speed frame for that matter, and an extra $250 for the fork. I'll take a Redline (I've
> seen as low as $479 for the complete bike) KHS ($549 for complete bike) or Kona Unit ($799 for
> complete bike).

Even with $2500, you couldn't buy even a fraction of a clue, spankski. You get what you pay for, or
did you miss Clydesdale's posts about how much of a pain in the ass (something your spankings should
make you familiar with) that shitty redline has been.

> You could take that extra money, JD, and get a great deal on getting rid of the "lead singer of
> Motorhead" look!

Lemmy is an excellent bassist, so looking like him is definitely a cool factor. I always wanted to
be in a power trio.

Now go spend some money on this:

"I do love my job but see some of the guys that appear in spanking videos and constantly say to
myself "If they can do it I sure can!" I am a very clean cut gentleman, but thoroughly love the
pleasure of spanking a woman."

If that's your definition of "clean cut", I'll stick to having long hair.

JD

>>or did you miss Clydesdale's posts about how much of a pain in the ass (something your spankings
>>should make you familiar with) that shitty redline has been.
> Yes, he was upset about the post slipping, but aside from that, I also believe he stated he liked
> the bike

Except for the slipping seat-post, yes I do like the bike. But you gotta admit that is a pretty
MAJOR flaw.

Granted I'm a lot more tolerant of manufactuing flaws as long as the Mfg. is honest about the
mistake and tries thier best to make amends, but I guess that comes from bing in Customer Service
for 15 years. If redline tried to shuck and jive me, it would have turned out a whole lot
different, trust me.... I've dealt with enough irate (and rightfully so) to know how to be one, if
I have to. ;-)

If Anthony offered his Surly frame and wheels for sale only two days earlier, I would have bought
it though.

> and mentioned how quick it accelerated.

Any SS accelerates quickly, and handles crisply.

spankski@b&dtv.net wrote in message
> No, as a matter of fact, I emailed him about it. Yes, he was upset about the post slipping, but
> aside from that, I also believe he stated he liked the bike and mentioned how quick it
> accelerated.

Post slipping and the same problem with multiple frames = shitty. You get what you pay for, or is
that something you'll never comprehend dumbasski? Did you ask him how that bike compares to his
Habanero? Obviously you'll never own a full custom bike because you are obviously too much of a
cheap kona loving *******. What I'll never understand is how you've not been able to make a career
of this, punk:

"I am very sensual with my touch and very authoritative with my spank, and I know if I can find the
right people I could make a wonderful career of it to."

Keep spanking away because you'll always be my *****.

JD

spankski@b&dtv.net wrote in message
> >Keep spanking away because you'll always be my *****.
>
> >JD
>
> Just remember, KARMA

Yeah, and when you get lucky (ha) enough to get a spank maid, her name will be Karma and she'll ****
all over you. Then again a "clean cut gentleman" such as yourself would prbably enjoy that.

JD

[email protected] wrote in message <[email protected]>...

>JD

> complete bike).

> Motorhead" look!

Oi NO! You want to leave Lemmy out of this.

"spademan o---[)*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [email protected] wrote in message <[email protected]>...
>
> >JD
>
> > That makes about as much sense to me as paying $1000 for a Vicious Cycles single speed frame, or
> > any single speed frame for that matter, and an extra $250 for the fork. I'll take a Redline
> > (I've seen as low as $479 for the complete bike) KHS ($549 for complete bike) or Kona Unit ($799
> > for complete bike).
>
> > You could take that extra money, JD, and get a great deal on getting rid of the "lead singer of
> > Motorhead" look!
>
>
> Oi NO! You want to leave Lemmy out of this.

Do you really think a pop puppet fan who listens to lameo bands like oasis and bon juvenile would
know Lemmy's name? Hell, I'd wager spankski has trouble with his own name.

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.