Best digital camera to marathon with

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Daniel Lieb, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. Daniel Lieb

    Daniel Lieb Guest

    Hello:
    Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
    my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
    know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
    sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

    Dan

    Tags:

  2. Ed Prozac

    Ed Prozac Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:22:25 -0500, Daniel Lieb <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hello:
    >Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
    >my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
    >know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
    >sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

    HP Photosmart E317. 5 Megapixels. Small.

  3. On 2006-01-18, Daniel Lieb <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hello:
    > Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
    > my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
    > know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
    > sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

    Get something light, and get a small fanny-pack to carry it. You really don't
    want to carry it in your hand the whole way, very inefficient.

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  4. Kaz Kylheku

    Kaz Kylheku Guest

    Daniel Lieb wrote:
    > Hello:
    > Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
    > my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
    > know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
    > sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

    Party marathon? Oh boy ...

    I'd get one that does good wide angle.

  5. Ed Prochak

    Ed Prochak Guest

    Daniel Lieb wrote:
    > Hello:
    > Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
    > my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
    > know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
    > sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)
    >
    > Dan

    FUJI has a nice small model, the FinePix Z1. My son got it for when he
    goes skiing. The lens opens, but does not come out of the case. the
    case is aluminum, it looks and feels very sturdy. Take a look at the
    top view. Nice price for the resolution too (5megapixel).

    http://www.fujifilm.com

    HTH.
    Ed