know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

Dan

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:22:25 -0500, Daniel Lieb <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hello:
>Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
>my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
>know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
>sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

HP Photosmart E317. 5 Megapixels. Small.

On 2006-01-18, Daniel Lieb <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello:
> Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
> my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
> know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
> sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

Get something light, and get a small *****-pack to carry it. You really don't
want to carry it in your hand the whole way, very inefficient.

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

Daniel Lieb wrote:
> Hello:
> Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
> my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
> know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
> sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)

Party marathon? Oh boy ...

I'd get one that does good wide angle.

Daniel Lieb wrote:
> Hello:
> Anyone have a rec on a cheap/small/light digital camera to run with for
> my next party marathon? I don't own a digial camera at all so I don't
> know one from another. But, I don't want anything fancy. I guess
> sweatproof is the only important feature. ;)
>
> Dan

FUJI has a nice small model, the FinePix Z1. My son got it for when he
goes skiing. The lens opens, but does not come out of the case. the
case is aluminum, it looks and feels very sturdy. Take a look at the
top view. Nice price for the resolution too (5megapixel).

http://www.fujifilm.com

HTH.
Ed