Best Dope?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Precious Pup, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest

    What is the best dope so I can ride faster?

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    start with albuteral and end with zythromax. try all in between and report back to us with what
    worked the best....

    "Precious Pup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What is the best dope so I can ride faster?

  4. Eric Lambi

    Eric Lambi Guest

    I prefer amphetamines. If you are having trouble finding a dealer, just pop half a bottle of an
    ephedrine-based product about 30m before your race.

    (Note: this is extreme sarcasm. do not actually consume half a bottle of ephedrine. you might die.)

    Precious Pup <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > What is the best dope so I can ride faster?

  5. > What is the best dope so I can ride faster?

    EPO, of course. Take enough so that when you cut your arm with a razor blade you won't bleed.
    When the blood is as thick as ketchup, you can't help but win. Unless the guy next to you has
    thicker ketchup.

  6. [email protected] (Eric Lambi) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I prefer amphetamines. If you are having trouble finding a dealer, just pop half a bottle of an
    > ephedrine-based product about 30m before your race.
    >
    > (Note: this is extreme sarcasm. do not actually consume half a bottle of ephedrine. you
    > might die.)

    Yeah, but you might win...

    -RJ

  7. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    Caffeine tabs and Sudafed will do wonders for your mood to really crank the pedals. This is actually
    a great way to train for race simulation days.

    news:[email protected]...