Best Dope?

I prefer amphetamines. If you are having trouble finding a dealer, just pop half a bottle of an
ephedrine-based product about 30m before your race.

(Note: this is extreme sarcasm. do not actually consume half a bottle of ephedrine. you might die.)

Precious Pup <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> What is the best dope so I can ride faster?

> What is the best dope so I can ride faster?

EPO, of course. Take enough so that when you cut your arm with a razor blade you won't bleed.
When the blood is as thick as ketchup, you can't help but win. Unless the guy next to you has
thicker ketchup.

[email protected] (Eric Lambi) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I prefer amphetamines. If you are having trouble finding a dealer, just pop half a bottle of an
> ephedrine-based product about 30m before your race.
>
> (Note: this is extreme sarcasm. do not actually consume half a bottle of ephedrine. you
> might die.)

Yeah, but you might win...

-RJ

Caffeine tabs and Sudafed will do wonders for your mood to really crank the pedals. This is actually
a great way to train for race simulation days.

news:[email protected]...