Best eBay bargain?

Zog The Undenia

Guest
4 Speclialized Turbo R 27" tyres for two quid each on eBay (yes, I did want that size and not 700c).
SJSC want £19.99 for their remaining one.

So what's your best ever bargain?

Roger

"Zog The Undeniable" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> 4 Speclialized Turbo R 27" tyres for two quid each on eBay (yes, I did want that size and not
> 700c). SJSC want £19.99 for their remaining one.
>
> So what's your best ever bargain?

Probably not having ever bought anything on ebay having heard the silly bidding that goes on.

I sometimes quite like the look of "dawes racers" etc. flogged off by the police, but the 18 quid
p+p was nearly as much as the bike.

"W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Zog The Undeniable" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > 4 Speclialized Turbo R 27" tyres for two quid each on eBay (yes, I did want that size and not
> > 700c). SJSC want £19.99 for their remaining one.
> >
> > So what's your best ever bargain?

Never bought a bargain, but I made a killing on a sale once. Bought a Jaguar Owners Club car badge
years ago at a boot sale for £2. Put it on eBay about 6 months ago and someone bought it for £120!
Damn pleased with it he was too.

Horses for courses.

--
Mark (MSA)

Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

Got a pair of Giro d' Italia limited (!) edition Michelin Axial Pro Lites for £18. SJS sell them at
a discounted rate of £14.99 each.

Mind you they punctured 3 times on their maiden voyage, a 5 mile trip and I havent used
them since ;-)