Best helmet hair ever?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bomba, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  2. On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:14:10 +0100, bomba did issue forth:

    > Ignore the gormless look...
    >
    > http://www.j-harris.net/bike/helmethair.jpg

    There are some photos that are dying to be photoshopped, and some that are amusing enough in their
    unaltered state. ;-)

  3. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Andy Chequer wrote:

    >>Ignore the gormless look...
    >>
    >>http://www.j-harris.net/bike/helmethair.jpg
    >

    > Get some sleep mate. You look like you need it.

    Piss off! I'd just got back off a ride, walked past a mirror and took the pic - that's why I look
    rough. That and I hadn't had a beer...

    > As you say, top helmet hair that.

    Indeed. No other reason to post a terrible picture of myself.

  5. bomba says:

    >Ignore the gormless look...

    I tried to, but it proved impossible ;-)

    Nice 'do.

    Steve

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest