Best in Aus to buy a Colnago from

BTNE1

Jul 11, 2004
Looking at buying a new Colnago

either a C50 or a Dream 2004

Just after anyone's thoughts on best place in Aus to buy these frames etc at best prices

Maestro are usually the cheapest you will find anywhere, although they are based in the UK, they deal with overseas clients on a regular clients.I've bought 2 colnagos from them and the service has been superb.Speak to Mike, he's a legend.Think their website is www.maestro-uk.com

How much GST and Tax and stuff do you pay when buying from the states?

I'm not sure about the tax etc.Best bet is to check the customs info for OZ or send Mike at Maestro an email, I'm sure he'll have an idea.

Walrus said:

*********** :eek:

Can "punters" buy these frames, or do you have to be a retailer?

Back in the old days, De Grandis in Geelong (spelling?) used to always have the best prices on the Euorpean stuff, but I don't know if they still do Colnago

nutbag said:
*********** :eek:

Can "punters" buy these frames, or do you have to be a retailer?

Back in the old days, De Grandis in Geelong (spelling?) used to always have the best prices on the Euorpean stuff, but I don't know if they still do Colnago
Yeah, I think so. I got the link off cyclingnews, and the add said "Aussie cyclists, ever dreamed of owning one?"

Walrus said:
Yeah, I think so. I got the link off cyclingnews, and the add said "Aussie cyclists, ever dreamed of owning one?"

Is it perpetual, or does it only pop up for one month a year, or so?