Road Cycling · Public discussion

Best Internet Dating Service

Started by Kurgan Gringion · · Last activity · 3 posts · 3,028 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
1 June 2003
Last activity
18 June 2003
Original author
Kurgan Gringion
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,028
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
    email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a reply. What [censored]! Anyone know the site where
    all the quality women are? I know they must be somewhere.

  2. Kurgan Gringioni said:

    I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
    email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a reply. What [censored]! Anyone know the site
    where all the quality women are? I know they must be somewhere.

    Oh. So that's who it was. I'm no woman Kurgie so that is probably the reason nobody else
    replied either.

    --
    Perre

    You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

  3. Kurgan Gringioni <[email hidden]> wrote:
    : I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
    : email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a

    Just wait for one of those ladies who do bulk emails to mail you and then you'll know you have found
    your match!

    --
    Risto Varanka | helsinki.fihpv.html varis at no spam please iki fi

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.