Best Internet Dating Service

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
    email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a reply. What bitches! Anyone know the site where
    all the quality women are? I know they must be somewhere.

    Tags:

  2. Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
    > email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a reply. What bitches! Anyone know the site
    > where all the quality women are? I know they must be somewhere.

    Oh. So that's who it was. I'm no woman Kurgie so that is probably the reason nobody else
    replied either.

    --
    Perre

  3. Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
    : I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
    : email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a

    Just wait for one of those ladies who do bulk emails to mail you and then you'll know you have found
    your match!