Best Internet Dating Service

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a reply. What *****es! Anyone know the site where
all the quality women are? I know they must be somewhere.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
> email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a reply. What *****es! Anyone know the site
> where all the quality women are? I know they must be somewhere.

Oh. So that's who it was. I'm no woman Kurgie so that is probably the reason nobody else
replied either.

--
Perre

Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
: I've tried a few of them and can't get a date because the women are all snobs. I sent out a bulk
: email to 1500 of them in one day and couldn't get a

Just wait for one of those ladies who do bulk emails to mail you and then you'll know you have found
your match!