Best iPod Holder

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Chris, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Runners,

    I know I not the only one who loves to run with their iPod. I use the
    thing called the nano sports grip. Check it out @
    www.nanosportsgrip.com I like it because it is a wristband.

    What do you guys and gals use?

    Best regards,

    Chris
    www. allboxedn.com
    Moving boxes and supplies

    Tags:

  2. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    > Runners,
    >
    > I know I not the only one who loves to run with their iPod. I use the
    > thing called the nano sports grip. Check it out @
    > www.nanosportsgrip.com I like it because it is a wristband.
    >
    > What do you guys and gals use?

    Nothing that's recommended by a spammer.

    Domain Name: ALLBOXEDN.COM
    Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
    All Boxed N [email protected]

    Domain Name: NANOSPORTSGRIP.COM
    Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
    Extended Access [email protected]

    From the site:

    a.. Customer satisfaction if very important to us! Your feedback is
    valuable. Please contact Chris Dawson at [email protected] if you
    have any issues.

  3. Newsdude

    Newsdude Guest

    Heh. This 'sport grip' guy definitely sounded a little cheesy in his
    endorsement.

    "Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]: