Best iPod Holder

Chris

Guest
Runners,

I know I not the only one who loves to run with their iPod. I use the
thing called the nano sports grip. Check it out @
www.nanosportsgrip.com I like it because it is a wristband.

What do you guys and gals use?

Best regards,

Chris
www. allboxedn.com
Moving boxes and supplies

Tim Downie

Guest
> Runners,
>
> I know I not the only one who loves to run with their iPod. I use the
> thing called the nano sports grip. Check it out @
> www.nanosportsgrip.com I like it because it is a wristband.
>
> What do you guys and gals use?

Nothing that's recommended by a spammer.

Domain Name: ALLBOXEDN.COM
Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
All Boxed N [email protected]

Domain Name: NANOSPORTSGRIP.COM
Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
Extended Access [email protected]

From the site:

a.. Customer satisfaction if very important to us! Your feedback is
valuable. Please contact Chris Dawson at [email protected] if you
have any issues.

Newsdude

Guest
Heh. This 'sport grip' guy definitely sounded a little cheesy in his
endorsement.

"Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]: