Best Juicer

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mike, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Mom wants a juice extractor for Christmas after seeing the power juicer by Jack Lalanne on TV. I am
    leery of infomercial products and wondered if anyone was using this product. Can anyone recommend a
    better juicer for under $200? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    eBay does good offers usually, some with guarantees. Ideally the 'golden
    standard' of juicers is the Norwalk.
    I use a Champion Juicer - which I find very good in general. (The thing does
    tend to stain with Carrot juice)
    It doesn't cope well with tomatoes or broccoli.
    Anth
    http://timtyler.org/juicer/index.html

    news:[email protected]...