Best Juicer

Mike

Guest
Mom wants a juice extractor for Christmas after seeing the power juicer by Jack Lalanne on TV. I am
leery of infomercial products and wondered if anyone was using this product. Can anyone recommend a
better juicer for under $200? Thanks

eBay does good offers usually, some with guarantees. Ideally the 'golden
standard' of juicers is the Norwalk.
I use a Champion Juicer - which I find very good in general. (The thing does
tend to stain with Carrot juice)
It doesn't cope well with tomatoes or broccoli.
Anth
http://timtyler.org/juicer/index.html

news:[email protected]...