Best Looking Female Cyclist?

TrekDedicated said:
Okay everyone, I think we have forgotten the title of this thread....

I think everyone has cast their vote for the best looking **** on a bike. Nothing much left on the subject

G :)

'fraid I have to go with Gavin on that one too.
I quickly need to say that there's not much pride to be had at flattening the French as they certainly were no match.
Re: female cyclists, I still am to see Origanic getting overthroned...
Come on, man, she's got a little yellow bicycle, she's duels monster trucks on the motorway, she's touring Canada with her bloke and she's got a sense of humour...
Do you know anyone who can better that?
f.

TrekDedicated said:
Okay everyone, I think we have forgotten the title of this thread....

fabrice said:
'fraid I have to go with Gavin on that one too.
I quickly need to say that there's not much pride to be had at flattening the French as they certainly were no match.
Re: female cyclists, I still am to see Origanic getting overthroned...
Come on, man, she's got a little yellow bicycle, she's duels monster trucks on the motorway, she's touring Canada with her bloke and she's got a sense of humour...
Do you know anyone who can better that?
f.

Origanic has a great photo on her website too! And yer right about the frogs!

G :D

gavin11756 said:
Origanic has a great photo on her website too! And yer right about the frogs!

G :D

Hey! lol, thanks guys! The webside pic is old and needs a major update. I just don't have access to updating it, it's my boyfriend who is in charge of this department. He does the web stuff.

I like that little description, a little yellow bike, battling trucks etc. Cute. This thread, yes, is basically finished but was very interesting! It's making me feel like riding right now. Ok.. going tomorrow morning :eek:

Thanks!

origanic said:
Hey! lol, thanks guys! The webside pic is old and needs a major update. I just don't have access to updating it, it's my boyfriend who is in charge of this department. He does the web stuff.

I like that little description, a little yellow bike, battling trucks etc. Cute. This thread, yes, is basically finished but was very interesting! It's making me feel like riding right now. Ok.. going tomorrow morning :eek:

Thanks!

Ah! So that's why I couldn't get into the site, it needs updating. Make sure you have some bike pics for Fabrice and I

G :D :D :D

Yes. Which discusion forum shall we go to, now?
:cool:

gavin11756 said:
Ah! So that's why I couldn't get into the site, it needs updating. Make sure you have some bike pics for Fabrice and I

G :D :D :D

fabrice said:
Yes. Which discusion forum shall we go to, now?
:cool:

Hi Fabrice,

Try "Forums" then "road racing " then "tour de France in progress ". There are a couple of good TdF forums!

G ;)

gavin11756 said:
Makes you want to be reincarnated as a bicycle saddle doesn't it!

Gavin
:D
Now we're talking. Don't mind drafting behind the blonde:D all day!!!!!!!:D :eek: :p

OKay....it's been a while since this thread has been active. I thought of bringing it up again !! Any takers?

Induray said:
OKay....it's been a while since this thread has been active. I thought of bringing it up again !! Any takers?
No, what's the point? Are you a ******? an inadequate perhaps?

FredC said:
No, what's the point? Are you a ******? an inadequate perhaps?
UUUUUUh.....FredC is intimidated. What are you? a chic with a man's user's name? If it makes you feel less "offended".... I can **** it with the best of 'em. I can want it with the left, I can **** it with the right. I can **** it slow, I can **** it high and shmokin! I can even **** it with both hands in opposing oscillation.

Can you even find yours?

Induray said:
UUUUUUh.....FredC is intimidated. What are you? a chic with a man's user's name? If it makes you feel less "offended".... I can **** it with the best of 'em. I can want it with the left, I can **** it with the right. I can **** it slow, I can **** it high and shmokin! I can even **** it with both hands in opposing oscillation.

Can you even find yours?

So can I. But I prefer to shag a female cyclist like Miss Gagglioli!

Gavin
:p

Induray said:
I can even **** it with both hands in opposing oscillation.
LOL! Isn't that referred to as "double clutchin'"? :D

Don't know if this one was posted yet, but I like it: