Best Looking Female Cyclist?

OK, looks like rear views pass mod muster, so here's a little better look at a very nice tush, on a woman who looks to be a pretty serious cyclist.

mpre53 said:
OK, looks like rear views pass mod muster, so here's a little better look at a very nice tush, on a woman who looks to be a pretty serious cyclist.
Lucky saddle.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Lucky saddle.
Enlarge it, and you'll see it's a Selle Italia. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

Something only a cyclist would notice. And I'll admit that it took me awhile. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

mpre53 said:
Enlarge it, and you'll see it's a Selle Italia. :thumbup: Something only a cyclist would notice. And I'll admit that it took me awhile. :D
You can almost make out her frame model if you look close. Damn! Where'd that cat come from?

You can almost make out her frame model if you look close. Damn! Where'd that cat come from?

I recognize the frame from the head badge. It's an Iron Horse Race Performance, made just before Iron Horse went bankrupt, and Pacific Cycle bought them and turned them into a Walmart brand. They were an excellent crit/entry level race bike for pretty short money. Full Ultegra group and a standard crankset. At least you made the kitty the right color for the location. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/drool.gif

Jesus, I can't believe I'm making a serious cycling post here. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

Don't know if anyone has posted pics of the oh so yummy Tiffany Cromwell. If not, I'll gladly do so.