Best Looking Female Cyclist?

Originally posted by VeloFlash
Birdman23, You must have some distant infatuation with this spunky Susan Repp to trawl through all those pages and find this piccy. Are you aware of her cycling palmares?

LOL. No idea as to her palmares. Actually my curiosity came about due to all the threads. I noticed you had asked for her picture a few times and figured I would find it. A "scratch your back if you scratch mine" sort of a thing. Ha ha. Now how about your avatar? Do you know the lass in the photo?

Originally posted by pace-line

A man, and you?
:eek:

Someone who has enough self-esteem and confidence to not go around forums looking to insult people to make myself feel more important. I have read many of your posts and I must say I notice a trend you have going. And you talk about class? :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by birdman23
Someone who has enough self-esteem and confidence to not go around forums looking to insult people to make myself feel more important. I have read many of your posts and I must say I notice a trend you have going. And you talk about class? :eek: :eek:

If there was attention paid to my posts, a trend of responding aggressively is frequent, granted. I dislike ignorant comments. I am unsure what the feeling important means. I have no interst in being percieved as important, knowlegeable, or confident. (events/racing does that for me, without words) With regard to self esteem, I am unsure to what degree one could possibly esteem themself, by treating a woman as an object.

Perhaps I have misunderstood you, and if so I appologize. As far as looking to insult people, I don't. If sharing insulted someone you like, or perhaps you, that was never my intention, however, I am accustom to decisive, counter attacks/aggression when initiated and/or suggested. I also referred to Susan Repp as having class, and she does. I never mentioned that I had class, just that I am passionate about competing, cycling and professionalism. But in that case one must define professionalism, and the manner in which one nurtures that among peers.
I enjoy numerous relationships and for the most part I am a relaxed and casually natured person. Apparently, that changes whenever I am either on a machine/bike, bump into arrogance/ignorance or provoked. Anyway, take it slow birdman , and your point well taken, I will try to dial it down a bit when provoked, and be a might less confrontational.

Yours is one of the better responses to aggression that I have read, even though I have no recollection of receiving a post, prior, from you.

Later:D :cool:

If there was attention paid to my posts, a trend of responding aggressively is frequent, granted. I dislike ignorant comments. I am unsure what the feeling important means. I have no interst in being percieved as important, knowlegeable, or confident. (events/racing does that for me, without words) With regard to self esteem, I am unsure to what degree one could possibly esteem themself, by treating a woman as an object.

Perhaps I have misunderstood you, and if so I appologize. As far as looking to insult people, I don't. If sharing insulted someone you like, or perhaps you, that was never my intention, however, I am accustom to decisive, counter attacks/aggression when initiated and/or suggested. I also referred to Susan Repp as having class, and she does. I never mentioned that I had class, just that I am passionate about competing, cycling and professionalism. But in that case one must define professionalism, and the manner in which one nurtures that among peers.
I enjoy numerous relationships and for the most part I am a relaxed and casually natured person. Apparently, that changes whenever I am either on a machine/bike, bump into arrogance/ignorance or provoked. Anyway, take it slow birdman , and your point well taken, I will try to dial it down a bit when provoked, and be a might less confrontational.

Yours is one of the better responses to aggression that I have read, even though I have no recollection of receiving a post, prior, from you.

I too dislike ignorant comments, hency my response. I was never referring to SR in my request. I was asking VeloFlash about his avatar and you incorrectly assumed it was in relation to SR. By the way have you noticed Velo's avatar? Even you has got to appreciate a fine woman like that. I don't consider having an appreciation for the female form to be objectifying and so consequently that has no bearing on issues of esteem.

I respect your quest for professionalism and respect for the sport. I too try to be casual natured but I am also, like you, easily provoked by unsolicited attacks and ignorance.

In due respect, many of your other posts show the utmost courtesy to fellow forum members.

Peace and happy riding/racing.

:cool:

Originally posted by MERTON
shouldn't you two be wanking or something?

Pace-line,

Ignorance abounds! It looks like we have both been pitted against our natural inclination for retalliation. Will we prevail?

I won't, here goes...

Merton I didn't even know what wanking was. I had to look it up on Google. I must say that sounds like a fairly juvenile activity. How is it that you are familiar with the concept? Personal experience?

I also referred to Susan Repp as having class, and she does.

Do you know this Susan Repp in the flesh, Pace-Line? Is that her real name or just a moniker/stage name/nomme de plume? My curiosity is developing intriguing thoughties.

For the record I maintain that the skinny little bird-legged chick in VF's avatar looks like she'd have a hard time even climbing up on to the saddle, much less actually pedaling with those toothpicks...

Shame on the lot of you, poor girl probably isn't a day over 12.

BTW, this is an objective post, in now way driven by jealousy/envy/seething scorn, but by a mother's love.

Who buys that?

Originally posted by less'go
For the record I maintain that the skinny little bird-legged chick in VF's avatar looks like she'd have a hard time even climbing up on to the saddle, much less actually pedaling with those toothpicks...

Shame on the lot of you, poor girl probably isn't a day over 12.

BTW, this is an objective post, in now way driven by jealousy/envy/seething scorn, but by a mother's love.

Who buys that?

I would volunteer to help her climb up on to the saddle. :D

BTW, I totally feel the mother's love. lol