Best Looking Female Cyclist?

Originally posted by less'go
Not so fast, there, ratty. You know Peggy Sue is on holiday, and I'm busy learning how to sing AND improving my overall physique for the next piccy poo... It should be a doozy.

and

For the record I maintain that the skinny little bird-legged chick in VF's avatar looks like she'd have a hard time even climbing up on to the saddle, much less actually pedaling with those toothpicks...

Shame on the lot of you, poor girl probably isn't a day over 12.

BTW, this is an objective post, in now way driven by jealousy/envy/seething scorn, but by a mother's love.

Who buys that?

Edith Piaff :)

Looking forward to see the piccy of the new you in spandex after weight training on that 17kg+ tank on wheels. Make sure it is on the bike with your glutes prominent and flexing those quads.

We males are the only ones who can cast objective judgment about the female form. Maternalism or envy, call it what you like, but you observe from a different perspective :)

No fair - do they have age catagories? I am no spring chicken ya know - what do you think Ratman - the pic? Don't ya dare - thanks Less'go .. you are Top on the list also!

Originally posted by VeloFlash
The big picture makes her maturity appear to be a tad bit older than 12 (the age speculated by the scornful, envious and jealous Less'go).

Oh well, there goes my royalty income :)

I guess that is the disadvantage of digital media. If you are getting royalties then I guess DailyPeloton kind of screwed you. :eek:

Originally posted by Susan Repp
No fair - do they have age catagories? I am no spring chicken ya know - what do you think Ratman - the pic? Don't ya dare - thanks Less'go .. you are Top on the list also!

How about submitting one of your catwalk pics that we have heard about keeping in mind this is not an X rated forum. We accept now you are indeed a cyclist with a mystery palmares, wobbly aerobars and double bidons, so you do not have to reinforce you are a cyclist. :)

Veloflash - every age has a beauty.

cl.jpg

birdman23 said:
Pace-line,

Ignorance abounds! It looks like we have both been pitted against our natural inclination for retalliation. Will we prevail?

I won't, here goes...

Merton I didn't even know what wanking was. I had to look it up on Google. I must say that sounds like a fairly juvenile activity. How is it that you are familiar with the concept? Personal experience?

yeah! :) i's good stuff! ;)

where's the pics of this sue repp lady? we need thong pics!

The Best Looking Female Cyclist?

We've all seen her, she's the one with the wind in her hair, a smile on her face and a bike between her legs going only where she knows she's going. (sigh)

CT

She is a Triathlete but that's OK when you look like she does. Lokelani McMichael...CHOMP!!! Trust me, just do a google search.;)

Crank Turner said:
The Best Looking Female Cyclist?

We've all seen her, she's the one with the wind in her hair, a smile on her face and a bike between her legs going only where she knows she's going. (sigh)

CT
Just get hold of 'The Queen Poster' from their Album. Rarer than rocking horse **** they are. An absolute classic with all those nude girls riding bikes around a bike racing track.

cobraracer46 said:
Rochelle is hot!!
if Rochelle..(or Malcolm, to give her original name) told me she was packing a wacking meat and two veg between her thighs, i would believe her....

steriods arent good for the complexion...

MountainPro said:
if Rochelle..(or Malcolm, to give her original name) told me she was packing a wacking meat and two veg between her thighs, i would believe her....

steriods arent good for the complexion...
I am getting really worried about you, spotty faced big ****.

FredC said:
I am getting really worried about you, spotty faced big ****.
oh aye, big mad malky will be paying you a visit pal....

you like 18 year old russian trannies....<<< mr. trustworthy?

MountainPro said:
oh aye, big mad malky will be paying you a visit pal....

you like 18 year old russian trannies....<<< mr. trustworthy?
Nay mi man a said 'grannies'. A ye deef ?

MountainPro said:
ah bollocks, its ne'er day....deef?....prolly just plain pished...
You wouldn't be having such good meat products if it wasn't for my dearest friends from the west of Scotland, they are my friends indeed. I found a camaraderie with them akin to racing as a Pro in Europe. The main word was trust, we all stood or fell by our own decisions in business. Nobody let anyone down, and we stood together against the manufacturers agents with great gusto.
Strike up the Black Bear.

cobraracer46 said:
Rochelle is hot!!
You are "the man" cobraracer !!! Most thorough post i've seen. poor girl on the motorbike (or rather "off" the motorbike) must've gotten a wicked case of road-rash on the forearms. The treadmill is a riot too. Poor lassies.