Best Looking Female Cyclist?

davidmc said:
You are "the man" cobraracer !!! Most thorough post i've seen. poor girl on the motorbike (or rather "off" the motorbike) must've gotten a wicked case of road-rash on the forearms. The treadmill is a riot too. Poor lassies.

I thought there were mechanisms on treadmills now to prevent such an accident...guess it was one of the earlier models.

keydates said:
I thought there were mechanisms on treadmills now to prevent such an accident...guess it was one of the earlier models.
Very difficult concept to accept for the braindead Merkins. That was not an accident, no wonder you can't have barbells in the gym. Hohohohoho Thickos.

cobraracer46 said:
Rochelle is hot!!

G'day cobraracer46, What else would you expect she's an Australian, we turn out the best, not only that, they can ride bikes too?

The post is very busy, were you driving the car, or the m/cycle, if so, it would explain many things?

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Here is an awesome photo of Danish rider Mette Andreason at last year's TdF for women. Not bad, not bad at all. I found this on PezCyclingNews.com

birdman23 said:
Here is an awesome photo of Danish rider Mette Andreason at last year's TdF for women. Not bad, not bad at all. I found this on PezCyclingNews.com
Marvellous, fantastic, treat yourself with a hamshank. Been out training today? or...............Didn't have time then, spent are you? Bedding in the wash machine?

What is your point?

FredC said:
Marvellous, fantastic, treat yourself with a hamshank. Been out training today? or...............Didn't have time then, spent are you? Bedding in the wash machine?

birdman23 said:

As always Birdman, I have to agree with you. It seems that you always mannage to find the best pics around, Thank you!

Hey Cuervo what's happening? I haven't been real active on the forum for a few months but glad to see you are still around. Enjoy the pic.

cuervo said:
As always Birdman, I have to agree with you. It seems that you always mannage to find the best pics around, Thank you!

It just took me about an hour to look at all the pics. But after all that i can't say i'd kick any of them out of bed for eating crisps!:D

What about Modesta Vzesniauskaite. She is not only pretty, but knows how to ride a bike also: # 5 during last World Championship in Verona (it)

What about Kettj Manfrin, I never have the oportunity to watch her ride, but I'm shure she is one of the best looking ...

Thanks again PezCyclingNews.com

cuervo said:
What about Kettj Manfrin, I never have the oportunity to watch her ride, but I'm shure she is one of the best looking ...

Thanks again PezCyclingNews.com
Cuervo check out Pez today but not if you are at work. I did and had to close the window REAL fast.

birdman23 said:
Cuervo check out Pez today but not if you are at work. I did and had to close the window REAL fast.

Thanks Birdman,

I know, I know, beautiful helmet, it feels almost like “wearing nothing” :D