Best Looking Female Cyclist?

Wow. I have to say that after reading through this entire thread, I feel much more intellectually inclined. Thanks boys! ;)

Maybe I should group all the cycling forum women together and start a similar thread... But wait, doesn't that make us appear shallow? :)

Joking. Have fun! Ta! :eek:

cdaleguy said:
I vote for a full body shot of Origanic

This is the best I'll give you for now :) It's not 'hot' but it'll do. Second ride of the season. Good ol' Canadian Winters! I think it was 3 C on this day! One of the warmest yet. Luckily the temperatures are slowly warming up. Today we got to 12 C!

MountainPro said:
i dont know if she is a cyclist but she has a nice pair of knockers.
In that case google in Gaby Logan, she can ride a bike, and she's absolutely beautiful. In fact she's got to be the best looking woman I've ever seen.
Lots of pictures on the site. I'm obsessed for once in my life.

MountainPro said:
i dont know if she is a cyclist but she has a nice pair of knockers.
Knockers can't wash the pots or do the cooking and cleaning. They get in the way.

FredC said:
Knockers can't wash the pots or do the cooking and cleaning. They get in the way.

Because washing the pots and doing the cooking and cleaning is at the top of our priority lists eh? :eek:

origanic said:
Because washing the pots and doing the cooking and cleaning is at the top of our priority lists eh? :eek:
It is for some women, but then again you've probably got a housemaid to do the skivvying for you, you know pump your tyres up, mend punctures, and clean your bike while you oil your tits so that they won't get chapped in the cold wind.
BTW how many months are there with decent weather when it's comfortable to enjoy your bike riding?

FredC said:
It is for some women, but then again you've probably got a housemaid to do the skivvying for you, you know pump your tyres up, mend punctures, and clean your bike while you oil your tits so that they won't get chapped in the cold wind.
BTW how many months are there with decent weather when it's comfortable to enjoy your bike riding?

WOW.

Anyways, in response to your question, Ontario Canada, you can comfortably cycle from late March (wearing warm clothing) then the summer is regular clothing, through till October when you have to bundle up again. From November to February, you COULD be out, but the snow and ice is too much for me.

And what was that about "oiling my tits do that they won't get chapped in the cold wind" wtf? :p

origanic said:
WOW.

Anyways, in response to your question, Ontario Canada, you can comfortably cycle from late March (wearing warm clothing) then the summer is regular clothing, through till October when you have to bundle up again. From November to February, you COULD be out, but the snow and ice is too much for me.

And what was that about "oiling my tits do that they won't get chapped in the cold wind" wtf? :p
i just thought it might be colder for longer in Canada, so that's pretty much the same as in the UK then temperature wise. The only difference then is that we can ride through the winter except for the odd period of snow and ice, which is no big deal. So that means that when you are training for a new season, you start from scratch again every year which is a bit tough. Don't encourage them, they are daft enough to start with.
OH BTW you can sack the maid, she didn't tidy up the carpet before you took the photo. Are the roads not too good as I notice that you are riding what look like 32 spokes?

FredC said:
OH BTW you can sack the maid, she didn't tidy up the carpet before you took the photo. Are the roads not too good as I notice that you are riding what look like 32 spokes?

clearify: "she didn't tidy up the carpet before i took the photo". I'm a tad confused... Please clearify! :rolleyes:

lol, the road in that photo is just a little one off the main road that I live off of in my town. Indeed, they are 32 spoke :) The majority of the roads I ride on are in the country. ;)

origanic said:
This is the best I'll give you for now :) It's not 'hot' but it'll do. Second ride of the season. Good ol' Canadian Winters! I think it was 3 C on this day! One of the warmest yet. Luckily the temperatures are slowly warming up. Today we got to 12 C!
Three questions A) is that a Limar helmet? (I like them & I suspect they are worn by many euro riders [FredC?] 2) Are those the "stock wheels" because I sell Giants at the LBS & that would explain the 32 spoke & III) Is your Avatar in a prone (Lying down position) because the head is in a(n) horizontal position. As you can see I am a "details freak". :cool:

origanic said:
clearify: "she didn't tidy up the carpet before i took the photo". I'm a tad confused... Please clearify! :rolleyes:

lol, the road in that photo is just a little one off the main road that I live off of in my town. Indeed, they are 32 spoke :) The majority of the roads I ride on are in the country. ;)
Quite simple really. Your bike is leaning on a sofa and there's stuff all over the floor.
So you get a lot of pot holes in the road after the winter then? Please answer the bit about training, I'm curious.

davidmc said:
Three questions A) is that a Limar helmet? (I like them & I suspect they are worn by many euro riders [FredC?] 2) Are those the "stock wheels" because I sell Giants at the LBS & that would explain the 32 spoke & III) Is your Avatar in a prone (Lying down position) because the head is in a(n) horizontal position. As you can see I am a "details freak". :cool:

1) Nope, it's a Giro Animas helmet :)
2) The wheels, I'm not sure if they are stock. Well, the rims are Mavic CXP 33's and the tyres I just threw on are the Veloflex Kevlars. (I bought the bike used, so some of the components, such as the rims, came with it. I'm not sure if they were stock or not).
3) Yes, I'm lying down in my Avatar, hence why my head is in a horizontal position.

And for whom asked for my training: I train indoors on my TACX Trainer to keep the body in the "groove". Come early March though, I took it off and have been outside since.

Any other questions? ;)

origanic said:
1) Nope, it's a Giro Animas helmet :)
2) The wheels, I'm not sure if they are stock. Well, the rims are Mavic CXP 33's and the tyres I just threw on are the Veloflex Kevlars. (I bought the bike used, so some of the components, such as the rims, came with it. I'm not sure if they were stock or not).
3) Yes, I'm lying down in my Avatar, hence why my head is in a horizontal position.

And for whom asked for my training: I train indoors on my TACX Trainer to keep the body in the "groove". Come early March though, I took it off and have been outside since.

Any other questions? ;)
Oh yes-Animas-"top notch"-I refer it to customers frequently. Good construction/aerodynamics. Incidentally, nice bike. It's refreshing to see people getting a good bike because in the long run, better/costlier bikes end up being cheaper because they don't req. immediate upgrades & they req. less frequent tuning/tweeking, not to mention they weigh less. As to you're avatar, nicely done ;)