Best Looking Female Cyclist?

drewjc said:
Sarah Ulmer gets my vote. Being World Champ and current record holder just tops it all off! Im not sure if this pic will work (i have never posted one b4) and even though it is not a great one of her it is the best that i could find. She has great legs even for a cyclist, they have to be seen to be believed!

0_womens_pursuit_03.jpg

and for those who want to see her 'great legs' !

VeloFlash said:
Can you provide a pic or a link to her modelling photographic portfolio?

In the interim of receiving this evidence of this Susan Repp babe's beauty, I nominate Niki Gudex - a local Aussie MTB downhill lass

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! She is incredible.

Do amateur racers count? Not to be vain - but I thought this was a pretty decent photo from a time trial and backed up by a victory in a stage race crit.

Here are a couple:
Christina Begy - 24 hour mountain bike racer, 'cross racer etc.

Dotsie Cowden - T-mobile pro, she had some great shots in Bicycling magazine.
The best shot was in her T-mobile jersey and some little black bikini bottoms...never found that pic online though.

dongenero said:
Here are a couple:
Christina Begy - 24 hour mountain bike racer, 'cross racer etc.

Dotsie Cowden - T-mobile pro, she had some great shots in Bicycling magazine.
The best shot was in her T-mobile jersey and some little black bikini bottoms...never found that pic online though.

Here's Dotsie Cowden's link......pics have to be so small here to post anyway.....

http://dotsiecowden.net/

without doubt. the best looking female cyclist ive seen is Niki Gudex...she is still a competitve rider and also a MODEL....see the pic.

Roysto

Hi,

My choice is Switzerland's Nicole Braendli. Medallist at the World Championships and Giro Feminile winner.

Regards

davidmc said:
Oh yes-Animas-"top notch"-I refer it to customers frequently. Good construction/aerodynamics. Incidentally, nice bike. It's refreshing to see people getting a good bike because in the long run, better/costlier bikes end up being cheaper because they don't req. immediate upgrades & they req. less frequent tuning/tweeking, not to mention they weigh less. As to you're avatar, nicely done ;)

What kind of bull freaking **** is this? Could you please provide empirical evidence that a 105 front derailleur requires less adjustment than a tiagra or a sora? How about a da FD vs a 105 FD?

Are you telling me that on a new bike the derailleurs never go out of adjustment? The brakes don't have to be tuned? The wheels don't have to be checked for trueness?

Hmm? What about casettes? Which bikes require "immediate" upgrades? Are they unrideable out of the box? You own a bike store? You sound like one of those people who own stores replete for poseurs. A customer walks in and you try and sell him up.

What a load of **** this forum contains.

operator said:
What a load of **** this forum contains.

And thanks for adding more Mr. Non-Sequitur. This is a thread about Best Looking Female Cyclist and while you are free you go off on tangents, what davidMC posted was hardly a segue way.

HEY I THINK WE HAVE A HOTTIE IN OUR FORUM, BUT WITH TOO MUCH CLOTHES ON BECAUSE OF THE WINTER.

I propose a photo of ORIGANIC after a interval indoor training on rollers!:rolleyes:

Hey origanic post a pic of you and that tacx trainer;)! after the warmup of course

But dont waste space taking the pic to the whole trainer!:D