Best Looking Female Cyclist?

Originally posted by Mart
That's important, huh?

Yes.

The words "best looking" were the clue.

What are you doing in this thread anyhow? I'm here for the pics. I guess you're here for the opinions, huh?

Originally posted by Jim's ride
Who is the Best Looking Female Cyclist ?
Some pictures would be great also.

You may want to be more specific as in pro cyclist,competes or any hottie that pedals. Lot to chose from if you generalize.Nad im not complaining!:D

I remember a few years ago when Paola Pezzo was considered the "hottie" of mountain biking. Based on that, I would say the standard of "hotness" is pretty low!

Originally posted by less'go
Susan Repp!

mmm, it's a tough one. . .

Less'go. . .
Peggy Sue Repp. . .
Less'go. . .
Peggy Sue Repp. . .

I can't decide. . .:D

Originally posted by less'go
Susan Repp!

Can you provide a pic or a link to her modelling photographic portfolio?

In the interim of receiving this evidence of this Susan Repp babe's beauty, I nominate Niki Gudex - a local Aussie MTB downhill lass

And we have this beauty as well.

Is/was our top road cyclist female. She has been suffering to get back onto form..

Originally posted by RalleighOke
And we have this beauty as well.

Is/was our top road cyclist female. She has been suffering to get back onto form..

Ratty is a Yarpie and he made no mention of these two Yarpie babes.

It looks like the jury will be not allowed to retire to consider a verdict until we see pics of this Susan Repp piece of crumpet. She leads with 1.5 votes.

Veloflash - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Originally posted by Jim's ride
Who is the Best Looking Female Cyclist ?
Some pictures would be great also.

Sarah Ulmer gets my vote. Being World Champ and current record holder just tops it all off! Im not sure if this pic will work (i have never posted one b4) and even though it is not a great one of her it is the best that i could find. She has great legs even for a cyclist, they have to be seen to be believed!

0_womens_pursuit_03.jpg

Originally posted by drewjc
Sarah Ulmer gets my vote. Being World Champ and current record holder just tops it all off! Im not sure if this pic will work (i have never posted one b4) and even though it is not a great one of her it is the best that i could find. She has great legs even for a cyclist, they have to be seen to be believed!

0_womens_pursuit_03.jpg

Sarah Ulmer certainly graces a bike. But she is not Australian, Drewjc. Where is your patriotism? Although New Zealand was administrated from Australia (NSW) up until about 1850 (most Kiwis don't know this fact or choose to ignore it) I suppose there is a distant connection.

I have a second choice while we await the appearance of Susan Repp. I first saw this young lass as a 14/15 year old junior in track carnivals in which I was competing years ago. She had potential then and has realised it since being a silver medallist in the 2003 (?) World Championships on the track and the super sprinter for the SATS women's professional team. She had a crash last week in the World track championships breaking her collarbone so was unable to qualify for the OZ track team for Athens.

Regrettably, Rochelle Gilmore appears not to be competing in Athens.

Originally posted by VeloFlash
Ratty is a Yarpie and he made no mention of these two Yarpie babes.

Veloflash - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

That's coz I am vermin scum and did not want to share the treasures of Yarpie-dom :D

As long as you didn't mean "Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder" . . . :D

That's the nicest picture of Anriette Schoeman I've seen.

Originally posted by gboff
Where'd you score all these nice pics VeloFlash?

gboff, I had a misspent youth and I am now very streetwise :)

Originally posted by Ratty
That's coz I am vermin scum and did not want to share .... :D

As Nostradamus once said "I know" :)

That's the nicest picture of Anriette Schoeman I've seen.

Do you mean she scrubbed up better than in the flesh? It's a wonder what the air brush, lighting and cosmetics can do :)

Originally posted by VeloFlash

Do you mean she scrubbed up better than in the flesh? It's a wonder what the air brush, lighting and cosmetics can do :)

No Bud,

She's a babe of note, but usually she has funny tan lines from all the ridin in the African sun. I just thought it's a nice piccie pooh of her.

She's a nice girl aswell. To my knowledge, she's not shy to chat with the newbies. There's nothing worse than a pretty lass who suffers from megalomania.