Best Looking Female Cyclist?

Originally posted by Jim's ride
Who is the Best Looking Female Cyclist ?
Some pictures would be great also.

I dont know if she rides, but she is over a bike so I think it qualifies ...

Originally posted by cuervo
I dont know if she rides, but she is over a bike so I think it qualifies ...

AHHHH! to be a San Marco Rolls! Sit on it girl!

Hey Veloflash, where did you find the picture you use as your avatar? I would love to have that as my desktop wallpaper!:D

Originally posted by birdman23
Hey Veloflash, where did you find the picture you use as your avatar? I would love to have that as my desktop wallpaper!:D

I second that, I wish a view like that in one of my races, I wish ...

Yeah, but take away her looks,personality and beautiful body and what do you have.
Answer: My ex-wife

Originally posted by birdman23

The subjects of that piccy have made emphatic assertions they are not to be treated as merchandise and passed amongst strangers (or strange persons). Expatriate Australians are exempted. :D

I am hoping I can substitute it with a piccy of this Susan Repp babe when she finds the time to contribute a pic. I am constantly salivating in anticipation.

Originally posted by jhuskey
Yeah, but take away her looks,personality and beautiful body and what do you have.
Answer: My ex-wife

You are from Tennessee, right?

Isn't it highly probable that your ex-wife is also your sister? :)

Originally posted by VeloFlash
You are from Tennessee, right?

Isn't it highly probable that your ex-wife is also your sister? :)

Nah! Thats Kentucky your thinking of. Just north of here.:cool:

Choice picture Cuervo. A very nice bike indeed.
Oh and the model has very nice TtTtTtT teeth........

Nice boobies also. :D Oopsi, that slipped out. I was just thinking aloud.

You guys should be ashamed. She is probably a very nice, lickable girl. Likeable,likeable!:confused:

Hope Roberto doesn't mind but Lynn Gaggioli is my choice for the USA.

The subjects of that piccy have made emphatic assertions they are not to be treated as merchandise and passed amongst strangers (or strange persons). Expatriate Australians are exempted. :D

I am hoping I can substitute it with a piccy of this Susan Repp babe when she finds the time to contribute a pic. I am constantly salivating in anticipation.

Come on VeloFlash, I'm not a stranger or "strange" person, do I?,

Well, maybe I'm a strange person, I like to ride, nothing is better than a 100 Km. Sunday solo ride or getting a third place in a criterium race ... on second thought, maybe a 100 Km. Sunday ride with a beautiful woman like the one in your avatar is better ...

Don’t be so selfish, I assure you it will not be use as merchandise, my word on that …:D

So you are saying if I am Australian you will share? Cool, then I am Australian (at least for the moment ha ha)

I don't want to sell the picture I just want to admire the cyclists from time to time

I found this in Kazza,very plastic looking I know lol.........
I am in Adelaide South Australia.
Does anyone ride up the Norton Summit in this forum?

Some very nice pictures of hotties posing with bikes! But as far as top riders go I vote for new World Pursuit champion Sarah Ulmer! Sorry no pic though.....