Best looking Male cyclist - Road/Track etc

andrea

Sep 6, 2001
Ok ladies, since the Men have a thread on the ladies I believe we should have one! :p
Any comments? :D

Watching the time trial up L'Alpe D'Huez last night gave a great view of lots of the guys and so many are hot! But, Ivan Basso and Richard Virenque both looked particularly good (of the ones i can remember)! :p

Well, I have to say its slim pickings in the peloton. I think "good looking cyclist" may be an oxymoron.

Due to the scant cycling coverage I receive (most of it infused with Lance's ugly mug) I'm afraid I don't know the faces of many cyclists in the pro ranks. Based on what I've seen my vote goes to (drumroll)...

Jan Ullrich

He looks pretty good when he’s not sucking wind on the mountain stages and he isn't as scrawny as a lot of other riders. Pleasant face, nice build, genuine smile, seems nice enough.

In addition, I think his lack of discipline would probably make him a pretty fun guy to hang out with -- Ride around on the autobahn in his ferrari, drop some ecstasy etc. Sexual exploits would probably involve a lot of food, especially in the off-season. This would mostly consist of Jan smearing you with high-calorie goodies and gobbling down all the food himself.

According to Liggett&Sherwin, Jan has a “big motor”, and I think all ladies would agree that is also a very good thing. ;)

Based on previous posters, I guess Jan is the winner in this category? Its nice to see he will win something this year.

Saucy said:
Well, I have to say its slim pickings in the peloton. I think "good looking cyclist" may be an oxymoron.

Due to the scant cycling coverage I receive (most of it infused with Lance's ugly mug) I'm afraid I don't know the faces of many cyclists in the pro ranks. Based on what I've seen my vote goes to (drumroll)...

Jan Ullrich

He looks pretty good when he’s not sucking wind on the mountain stages and he isn't as scrawny as a lot of other riders. Pleasant face, nice build, genuine smile, seems nice enough.

In addition, I think his lack of discipline would probably make him a pretty fun guy to hang out with -- Ride around on the autobahn in his ferrari, drop some ecstasy etc. Sexual exploits would probably involve a lot of food, especially in the off-season. This would mostly consist of Jan smearing you with high-calorie goodies and gobbling down all the food himself.

According to Liggett&Sherwin, Jan has a “big motor”, and I think all ladies would agree that is also a very good thing. ;)

Based on previous posters, I guess Jan is the winner in this category? Its nice to see he will win something this year.
Yes Saucy, it is nice to see Jan win something this year.

Add my vote to the Jan Ullrich camp. He's pretty hot... not so much for his looks but his entire image.

-Len

Glasgow United said:
flyod landis ha ha ha
hey, I resemble that remark. ;)
Call me wacky, but I think he's cute. I know, I know but I've never gone for the Brad Pitt types either.

Iban Basso!!!

+ Theo Bos from the Netherlands. He's track sprinter - the current world champion. Check him out on the Athens coverage....:)