rec.bicycles.rides archive · Public discussion

best Mtb frame for touring??

Started by Egww · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,065 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides archive
Published
2 January 2004
Last activity
5 January 2004
Original author
Egww
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,065
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would like opinions on the most practical Mtb frame to use for touring. Considering chain stay
    length, flex/comfort and handling etc

    my interest is from rought handling in transit to central america..I dont want to risk my Rivendell
    but I do want to build on a good mtb frame

  2. EGWW <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I would like opinions on the most practical Mtb frame to use for touring. Considering chain stay
    length, flex/comfort and handling etc

    You might want to check out the touring bikes from Bruce Gordon Cycles Bruce Gordon
    bgcycles.combgcycles.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.