Best of the best?????

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by samtheclip, Oct 12, 2003.

1. samtheclip

samtheclip New Member

Just wondering what some of you would buy if money was NO object. Lets build your dream time trial bike. List as much as you can. If you would like, list the reason(s) why you chose what you did (pro's/con's).

Tags:

2. patch70

patch70 New Member

Cervelo P3 or Colnago Carbonissimo frame.
    The former for aerodynamics, speed
    The latter for sheer beauty and exorbitant price.
    Zipp 909 rear disk, Hed 3 front wheel.
    Campy record gruppo.
    Profile Carbon X bars.
    Cost (for the Colnago option) ~A$16,000 or US$10,500. Anyone know some winning lottery numbers?

3. isdsms

isdsms New Member

I know a more expensive one :D . Check out the Pinarello Montello Crono at $20,000. Sweet!

Of course, you don't always want to go for the most expensive bike. I've gotta find out how they make the crono worthy of it's price.

I would probably go for the Litespeed Blade though. Titanium all the way!

http://www.pinarello.com/main.php?surf=montello_crono_card&path=cycles/crono/montello&lang=e

4. samtheclip

samtheclip New Member

I must admit that is the most awesome bike I have ever seen. I love the Colnago C45 TT and think this takes the cake by far! Like I said, "If money was NO object what would you get?" So far so good!

Oh yeah I love the LS Blade as well and have one on the way but, if I could only convince my wife to sell the house and move into a trailer I would buy the MONTELLO (crono) by Pinarello!!!!!

"....and that's all I have to say about that!!!!"