Best place to fins used bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Lori, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Lori

    Lori Guest

    Where shte best place to find used bikes or the best dealer/seller to get the best deal? Im looking
    for a trek 5200 in team colors. Ill pay 1600-1800 for 02 or newer.

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Lori" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Where shte best place to find used bikes or the best dealer/seller to get the best deal? Im
    > looking for a trek 5200 in team colors. Ill pay 1600-1800 for 02 or newer.
    >
    > [email protected]

    Not sure about used bikes, but I know you can good deals on used wheels by contacting
    Roberto Gaggioli.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  3. Robin Caron

    Robin Caron Guest