Best place to sell a recumbent

the one and only

Guest
Hi,
I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?
tnx
mitch

the one and only wrote:
> Hi,
> I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?
> tnx
> mitch

That is good and also try Craig's List if your in one of their area's
they are good as well!!

Steve

you can place free ads here too
http://www.hostelshoppe.com
and
http://www.recumbents.com

news:[email protected]...

Al Luminium wrote:
> you can place free ads here too
> http://www.hostelshoppe.com
> and
> http://www.recumbents.com
>
> "bbbbb," <jkkjjlljkl> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Go to BROL (bent rider on-line) and post a message in the classifieds
>>on the forum.
>>
>>http://www.bentrideronline.com/

> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Hi Al,

Thanks for tips.

Al K

the one and only <[email protected]> writes:

> I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?

*Tends* to depend which continent / country the bike is currently
sitting in :)

--
Simon Kellett, Darmstadt, Germany | http://home.arcor.de/zoxed
Hase Kettwiesel trike | ex-Pashley PDQ SWB

I've bought two recumbents off this newsgroup since December.

--
John Kimmel
[email protected]

Naturally, these humorous remarks are all entirely my own opinion, based
solely
on rumor, supposition, innuendo and damned lies, and should be
interpreted in a
spirit of fun. My memory is faulty, also.

I sold a bent tandem on EBay a few years ago and got a decent price.
Shipping pretty much killed it, though. Remember shipping when searching.
Ask about "hidden" costs before bidding.

news:D[email protected]...