best pro team jersey



crees22

New Member
Dec 15, 2003
111
2
0
41
cydewaze said:
I like a few of them, but since I could only pick one, I did. ;)

I voted for Gerolsteiner, but would of liked to have Phonak and Cofidis too.
 

RC2

New Member
May 21, 2004
905
1
0
My wife went to the tour w/team Phonak and sent back 4 kits. Boy are they bright green. I think they look very cool, but don't have the cajonés to go out in the bib and jersey myself. Jersey and black shorts yes. Anyway Phonak gets my vote. The BMC bikes are pretty damned cool too! :)
 

RC2

New Member
May 21, 2004
905
1
0
renoster said:
The very best is not a choice - Domina Vacanze

Meaning the zebra stripes of ~'03? Those where indeed very cool. :cool:

The new, toned-down stripes are barely visible...
 

crees22

New Member
Dec 15, 2003
111
2
0
41
RC2 said:
My wife went to the tour w/team Phonak and sent back 4 kits. Boy are they bright green. I think they look very cool, but don't have the cajonés to go out in the bib and jersey myself. Jersey and black shorts yes. Anyway Phonak gets my vote. The BMC bikes are pretty damned cool too!

agreed, I was only looking at the BMC website yesterday dreaming about owning one of the racing bikes, preferabaly the Phonak Team replica bike :)
 

Craig Walsh

New Member
Jul 31, 2004
83
0
0
37
team bianchi said:
what is the best pro team jersey
I have a Radobank team jersey, and chose it over QuickStep and some other team. I wanted the Phonak one, but there wasn't one in my size. :(
 

NJ Hewitt

New Member
Aug 5, 2004
10
0
0
Seems odd that a user called team bianchi didn't include Alessio-Bianchi in the options.
I love my black and celeste Bianchi, but I voted for T-Mobile, the black and purple-pink is too cool.
 

si2k2000

New Member
Aug 1, 2004
28
0
0
Well I hate to be pro-LA and the boys but the USPS stuff does look good, especially at the front of every peleton at the TDF (apart from when LA wanted to win a stage)
 

Claes

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
532
0
0
Chateaux d'ax, Gianni Bugno and I think Toni Romminger raced in them. I have one of those. I have gone out clubbing in that. Gorgeous stuff.
 

kbs23

New Member
Jul 16, 2003
52
0
0
I like CSC and the USPS, but had to go with the BIG GREEN Phonak, reminds me of the old Hartford Whalers Jerseys
:D
 

team bianchi

New Member
Jun 17, 2004
44
0
0
Seems odd that a user called team bianchi didn't include Alessio-Bianchi in the options.








im team bianchi not alessio bianchi


ride to win
 

crees22

New Member
Dec 15, 2003
111
2
0
41
Just out of curiosity, are you ppl voting for USP becuase you like the jersey design/colour, or is it because most of you are from the US and probably support the team?
 

meehs

New Member
Nov 7, 2003
1,868
0
0
56
crees22 said:
Just out of curiosity, are you ppl voting for USP becuase you like the jersey design/colour, or is it because most of you are from the US and probably support the team?

From what I've seen, if you take any pole on this forum having to do with a rider, a team, a team director or anything that includes USPS or one of it's members as an option, USPS is going to win in a landslide. So I'd have to say that there might be a bit of bias by USPS fans with regard to who they're voting for.
 

puma

New Member
Jul 23, 2003
135
0
0
39
I know ONCE is retired, but they were THE best, the pink ensemble is unbeatable, even though the yellow alternative was also sweet. But it wasn¨t an option...so I had to go with euskatel-euskadi, and it would get my vote for the best name, or at least the funnest to say as well.
 

Craig Walsh

New Member
Jul 31, 2004
83
0
0
37
puma said:
I know ONCE is retired, but they were THE best, the pink ensemble is unbeatable, even though the yellow alternative was also sweet. But it wasn¨t an option...so I had to go with euskatel-euskadi, and it would get my vote for the best name, or at least the funnest to say as well.
Isn't Eusktel-Euskadi the name of the Basque Telephone Company?
 

the axe

New Member
Aug 2, 2004
2
0
0
puma said:
I know ONCE is retired, but they were THE best, the pink ensemble is unbeatable, even though the yellow alternative was also sweet. But it wasn¨t an option...so I had to go with euskatel-euskadi, and it would get my vote for the best name, or at least the funnest to say as well.
the yellow variety was ONCE'S primary kit. they were required to adopt the pink alternative in 'le tour' due to yellow being the leaders colour.